uneblinstu's Post Game Chatter: Vol 9, Ed 26 - @ Ohio State

uneblinstu

1 hour ago, hhcdimes said:

Notes

*-The 11-point deficit is the second time this year NU has overcame a double-digit deficit on the road (13, at Maryland) and fourth time NU has overcome a seven-point or greater deficit in Big Ten play. NU trailed by five with 32 seconds remaining.

This is what will serve the 2017-2018 team well. These type of experiences give you confidence in the face of adversity. If we would have had these experiences last year, I suggest we would have less than 3 one point losses; and gosh, I hope we would not have lost to GW.

9 hours ago, BjoeHusker said:

Cannot say enough about Nick Fuller.  His eleven minutes were huge for the Huskers.  Played very well defensively.  Forcing forcing a jump ball on the Buckeyes inbound with 21 seconds left to give the Huskers the possession was big and obviously set it up for Glynn to close it out with an incredible three-point play.  So happy to see Glynn seal the victory as I know his slip at home against the Buckeyes really got to him.  The sky is the limit with Glynn and I honestly feel he is the best PG we've had since Lue.  

I wouldn't trade him for any PG in the league. IMO, he's the best.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/fuller-s-winning-plays-get-huskers-over-the-hump/article_ac7070e1-6b60-526b-8bbf-08a6feb6be91.html

The unique things about Nick Fuller is he knows his roles and what he is suppose to do and doesn't go outside the box trying to get his over the best interest of the team to win games.  Hard to find division 1 college guys that will embrace those roles for the best of the team after being "the man" at his high school

8 hours ago, royalfan said:

I am venturing to guess that no team has ever won at Indiana, Maryland and Ohio St in the same season.  And I will also venture to guess it will never happen again in my lifetime. 

Thus far only Wisky and us have won on the road in Maryland since they joined the conference. Wisconsin didn't beat Indiana and didn't play at Ohio St.

50 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Thad Motta and SIT NORM Stewart look a like. Can some one do a gif of them?

"SIT DOWN, NORM" is still one of the better chants at an indoor venue in close quarters. I think Norm Stewart kind of liked it, as it usually meant he succeeded in ticking off the Husker fandom (as in, Mizzou probably won).

Edited by AuroranHusker
*For clarity*

55 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

"SIT DOWN, NORM" is still one of the better chants at an indoor venue in close quarters. I think Norm Stewart kind of liked it, as it usually meant he succeeded in ticking off the Husker fandom (as in, Mizzou probably won).

I would love it if the student body found another coach to use this on. 

It's so good!

3 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Which seemed like all the time.  :)