2018 recruiting

TourneyBound

• 2 weeks later...

Possible Juco transfer we could look into is Devonte Bandoo. 6'3 SG who Averages 15.7 ppg on 46% FG and 40% 3pt. Canadian kid with two years of eligibility left i believe. Has an offer from West Virginia, Miss St., and Buffalo according to 247

http://www.bluedragonsports.com/sports/mbkb/2017-18/bios/bandoo_devonte_xxxr?view=news

Edited by noahjb24

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Maybe that bridge was burned.

Or perhaps with some program momentum we feel like we can get in on some even better players.  Just free-wheeling as I have no clue on recruiting 

Edited by HB

3 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

I still dont know why we don't go after Aguir Agau. Unofficially visited here last Fall and is a big guard. I like Karrington and hope we get him, but i just don't understand why no Aguir.

I think that maybe the personal baggage may have pushed local teams from offering Aguir and pushed Aguir to leave Nebraska HS ball. 

8 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

Tre Campbell is leaving Georgetown as a grad transfer next season. Could be a good one to go after to fill the open guard spots and use his relationship with Copeland...

Between Watson, Allen and Johnson, not worried about guards.   We need some front court guys who can play right away 

6 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

Tre Campbell is leaving Georgetown as a grad transfer next season. Could be a good one to go after to fill the open guard spots and use his relationship with Copeland...

He was released from the team prior to this season. I’d be pretty hesitant

On 3/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, noahjb24 said:

With all due respect to the guy i assume that highlight video shows the majority of the shots he's made in college as his limited playing time and limited shooting doesn't scream offensive contributor. Is he a lock down defender? Good locker room guy?  Dube was mostly a disappointment on the court here but I'd buy into his presence off the court and in the locker room contributing to our success this year.