Miss Minter sure doesn't look like a HS Freshman

HUD

I tried to add a picture of Mckenna Minter as she was blocking a shot in one of her recent games.  The picture was in the Lincoln Journal.  Since I am rather computer illiterate I couldn't obviously get it properly done.

Edited by HUD
add comment

Saw her videos before in another thread here.  No point in waiting......scholarship offer coach Williams.  Only possible draw back is her size...but she's just a freshman. Hope she will grow a few inches.

There may well be some competition out there for her services... if she continues to improve.

52 minutes ago, redsteve said:

Saw her videos before in another thread here.  No point in waiting......scholarship offer coach Williams.  Only possible draw back is her size...but she's just a freshman. Hope she will grow a few inches.

There may well be some competition out there for her services... if she continues to improve.

what is her size?

Edited by Bugeaters1

On 1/27/2017 at 10:51 PM, Bugeaters1 said:

what is her size?

Not exactly sure, but just from the videos she looks to be 5-5 to 5-6.....but she's only a H. S. freshman. As an extremely active guard, size isn't critical anyway, but in BBall height always helps.

Edited by redsteve

3 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Okie State had a pretty good point guard that was only around 5'5" when we were in the big 12.  Can't remember her name but I do remember she may have had a few anger issues.

Her name was andra something, but she had to be 40 touch person to get her points.

Ms. Minter will have to improve her outside shot if she wants to truly be elite. She has a very flat shot from the free throw line, and I haven't really seen her shoot very much from the outside. She is very good in the open court, and finishes around the basket very well. She is around 5'8", and unless she grows some, no matter how well she finishes, a lot of those shots will be blocked in college. I do like her attitude, seems to be a very team oriented player. Someone to have on the Huskers radar, that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 7:32 AM, whoopdeedoo said:

Read that this morning. She's a quick athletic play maker !!  OFFER THE SCHOLARSHIP !!

Edited by redsteve

• 5 months later...