2017 Nebraska Baseball

AuroranHusker

16 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Nebraseball is in 2nd place right now. Maryland is out front, but the next 6 are all bunched up.

I'm going to guess Maryland ends up going 18-6 in conference this year.  Can we get to 18 wins? That would mean winning out.....and honestly, with our remaining schedule that's not all that far fetched. Probably unfair to expect that though.  Illinois could do us a favor and take the series vs Maryland. 

"Don't look now, but nebraska has a good chance with that remaining schedule to take the b1G crown..."

"You are correct, sir. Winning the head-to-head series vs. Indiana and Maryland was pretty huge. We nearly ranked the Huskers this week, very much in the top 25 discussion."

Thought this was interesting from the D1 Baseball Weekly Chat.

18 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

https://d1baseball.com/projections/field-64-projection-may-3/

Indiana consistently being rated above us has my blood pressure a little high still. We have a better record, a better conf record and beat them head-to-head on the road. I understand the RPI argument, but on the field results should trump some metric. 

Too bad Erstad isn't as good as Miles at manipulating the RPI