WBB: Game #15 vs #3 Maryland

Row6Seat10

10 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Amy looked like "why did I do this?" last night on here post game.  

Like why did I ever leave SD for this mess?

with all due respect, i could never imagine coach williams thinking or saying such a thing. really don't believe she was raised in that manner. other things.

12 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I said she LOOKED like that. she didn't say it.   She had a look of a defended coach last night.

i know what you said-----i just stated i couldn't even imagine her thinking or saying (even under her breath) such a thing. knowing their family, that kind of thing wouldn't even cross the mind.

48 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

UTRGV- 10-6

Colorado State- 10-5

UNO 7-7

SJU- 4-10

Not exactly the creme of the crop that we have taken down so far.  We need to make it to 10 wins, and I do not know if we can get there...

Imagine the Jim Mora press conference.  "10 wins?   10 wins?  We're just trying to win a game!  10 wins?". (with apologies to "Playoffs?")

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

UTRGV- 10-6

Colorado State- 10-5

UNO 7-7

SJU- 4-10

Not exactly the creme of the crop that we have taken down so far.  We need to make it to 10 wins, and I do not know if we can get there...

The way we are playing right now, 5 may be tough, let alone 10.  And I agree with the comment above, right now Coach Williams, in her press conference,  looks and acts like a defeated person.  

I just hope she did all she could to begin the season to try and keep our original recruits here and Natalie. Could use them right now!!  I just don't see many recruits in the future wanting to come here with the way its looking right now!!! Maybe Taylor Kissinger can talk some good recruits into wanting to play with her and the freshman we have now along side Shepard next year!!! 2 transfers next year will be very helpful!!

I'm sure Coach Williams knew pretty well what she was getting into.  She was handed a big mess.  We may see a few more wins this year or maybe not.  Irregardless my prediction is that we will be much better next year with only 4 of the eligible players from this year being on the top 8 next year.