Pregame Discussion: Iowa (9-6) vs. Nebraska (8-6) - 1/05/17

49r

3 hours ago, Red Rum said:

That might not necessarily be our fanbase. I remember last Iowa game at home there were quite a few jerks in black and yellow in my section. 

And this time I'm not talking about Steeler fans...

I don't think so. Generally speaking, most visiting fans make their plans pretty early and most would already have tickets before this week.

34 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

I don't think so. Generally speaking, most visiting fans make their plans pretty early and most would already have tickets before this week.

Visiting fans sure, but what about the locals that went to Iowa? They could be late additions. 

Just now, Red Rum said:

Visiting fans sure, but what about the locals that went to Iowa? They could be late additions. 

Definitely agree. We should be at that point where we are able to develop our "farm system." Not "borrow" from other places. Although, if you look at it, some of our best players under Miles' tenure here at Nebraska has either been adopted from the prior team or a transfer.

1 minute ago, Haymarket Husker said:

I might have a few cocktails with your name on them. I want you to be agitated and loud tonight. More so than usual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stop by; I'll buy you one.  Momma will be with me, of course.  And various buddies in and out.   It will be hard to be "more so than usual", but I will try.  

2 minutes ago, Haymarket Husker said:

I might have a few cocktails with your name on them. I want you to be agitated and loud tonight. More so than usual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Now that's the spirit!  Let's have more of this!