Nebraska (7-6) vs. Maryland (13-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, LK1 said:

Eff that.

Andrew White III is the new Biggs.  

Boston College breaks their 20-loss conference drought with a dominating 96-81 victory over Syracuse.  AWIII is the end of the Syracuse basketball.  

If I could give this 1,000 up arrows, it wouldn't be enough.

15 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

The Husker Sports Network's call of the game should be posted within the next 20 minutes at this link. When it is, I will be re-watching the comeback with Kent sync'ed to the TV.

He is in nuts mode all game.

Edited by Bugeaters1

13 minutes ago, LK1 said:

Eff that.

Andrew White III is the new Biggs.  

Boston College breaks their 20-loss conference drought with a dominating 96-81 victory over Syracuse.  AWIII is the end of the Syracuse basketball.  

FWIW (note the exact same overall record as NU's except against a MUCH MUCH softer strength of schedule):

56 Syracuse (8-6)

Orange · Syracuse, NY
Head coach: Jim Boeheim

Strength of Schedule
Components: 102.0 238 103.7 228 102.9
Overall: -1.74 233 0.00
Non-conference: -2.32 243 0.00
Edited by 49r

1 minute ago, 49r said:

FWIW (note the exact same overall record as NU's):

56 Syracuse (8-6)

Orange · Syracuse, NY
Head coach: Jim Boeheim

Strength of Schedule
Components: 102.0 238 103.7 228 102.9
Overall: -1.74 233 0.00
Non-conference: -2.32 243 0.00

Just happened to go browsing around a Syracuse message board. One poster said "AWIII would've been better off staying at Nebraska." And another one was saying how their sanctions probably cost them a shot at getting Huerter. Interesting how things work out sometimes.

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Is Gill the new Biggs??

I say yes, but not in a way that cuts down Gill. I think Miles didn't make the tough decisions on who should be in the rotation. He finally took McVeigh out and Gill obviously had to be taken out so now those 8 guys know they are going to play and don't have to be perfect. They are looser and it shows. 

Biggs was a completely different set of circumstances. 

13 minutes ago, rr52 said:

Just happened to go browsing around a Syracuse message board. One poster said "AWIII would've been better off staying at Nebraska." And another one was saying how their sanctions probably cost them a shot at getting Huerter. Interesting how things work out sometimes.

'Cuse can have him.  I prefer the extra development that Roby and Horne are getting with White's minutes.

37 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

This game did not cure my cough. But it sure helped me forget about it for a few hours.

Keep taking those Meds, Jimmy!   :)   

(I like the way it affects your game predictions!     It reminds me of that classic episode from 'Fraiser' where he is home 'Sick' in bed  :D)