2018 PG/SG Keyshawn Embery

AuroranHusker

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Embry might've been there but the two players that I saw were both very tall. 

Those are the two by us and they were much taller 6'7 - 6'9 range. There was another guy there maybe on an unofficial who I thought was Ed Chang but could not tell for sure. They were calling him Ed but he did not look 6'7 so guessing it was not him and was not Embry either.

10 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

Those are the two by us and they were much taller 6'7 - 6'9 range. There was another guy there maybe on an unofficial who I thought was Ed Chang but could not tell for sure. They were calling him Ed but he did not look 6'7 so guessing it was not him and was not Embry either.

Did you notice the other guy a row or two further up on the other side of the aisle sitting on an aisle seat? You could not have missed him, so I'm wondering if you have any idea who he was. Potential recruit? Or simply a tall guy  with seats where the recruits are generally sitting? 

Edited by Norm Peterson

I swear on the post game radio show Miles said there was 2 recruits in the building for this game. He said 1 of them has even played in a Division 1 game recently that he was excited about (Or maybe he said the recruit had been to another Division 1 school game to watch and the atmosphere wasn't even close). Not sure what that means. But the recruit said the atmosphere is something he would love to be in.

Edited by KarlHessEatMy....

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Did you notice the other guy a row or two further up on the other side of the aisle sitting on an aisle seat? You could not have missed him, so I'm wondering if you have any idea who he was. Potential recruit? Or simply a tall guy  with seats where the recruits are generally sitting? 

I did see him and I believe he was the second recruit Miles mentioned but I do not know who he is unfortunately. The third was right in front of us and was with a couple other kids who looked like they were in high school. So I was guessing it is a local kid who the coaches gave some tickets to for an unofficial, that is not to uncommon. That is the one I thought was Ed Chang at first but do not think he was tall enough to be Ed.

56 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

I really like him.  You can tell he's very conscientious of being polite to those that are recruiting him and smart about leaving his answers open for more opportunities.  He'd be an actual program changer for us, and playing behind (or beside) Watson would be a terrifying prospect for opponents.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, uneblinstu said:

So, The Team Which Must Not Be Named hasn't offered him, huh?

Actually, they offered him as soon as they heard his mom was pregnant.  But due to minor technicalities (the fact that he wasn't born yet), none of the recruiting sites recognize the offer.  You'll just have to trust me on this one: they were totally in on him before us.  Oh yeah, and clearly he's a perfect fit for their system.