My New Favorite Player

HUD

After seeing just two games in person so far this season I believe that Nicea will go down as one of the most under rated recruits in recent years.  I know it's early in her career but if you just watch her knowledge of the game, hustle, ball handling, defense, rebounding,  passing and taking the ball to the hoop it is amazing that she is only a freshman.  Against Missouri she was our only bright spot.  As the rest of our young team comes around she will continue to get better as well.

Just fun to watch her.

Love hearing good things about her, so thanks so much HUD! Tough loss last night. When Nicea was growing up paying basketball I always taught her to be 'good' at everything not great at just one thing. She really works hard at doing that. I told her I'd like to see her be more aggressive on offense, but it's always taken her a little time to get comfortable. Hopefully the team doesn't continue to struggle putting the ball in the basket, because they do have alot of talent on the roster. It's still early, but they're all gonna have to grow up fast because we know B1G conference schedule is fast approaching. I'll be at the game against CSU Thursday so I'm so excited to finally see her (the team) play!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HUD said:

After seeing just two games in person so far this season I believe that Nicea will go down as one of the most under rated recruits in recent years.  I know it's early in her career but if you just watch her knowledge of the game, hustle, ball handling, defense, rebounding,  passing and taking the ball to the hoop it is amazing that she is only a freshman.  Against Missouri she was our only bright spot.  As the rest of our young team comes around she will continue to get better as well.

Just fun to watch her.

DITTO !!!!

9 hours ago, Actualfacts1 said:

Love hearing good things about her, so thanks so much HUD! Tough loss last night. When Nicea was growing up paying basketball I always taught her to be 'good' at everything not great at just one thing. She really works hard at doing that. I told her I'd like to see her be more aggressive on offense, but it's always taken her a little time to get comfortable. Hopefully the team doesn't continue to struggle putting the ball in the basket, because they do have alot of talent on the roster. It's still early, but they're all gonna have to grow up fast because we know B1G conference schedule is fast approaching. I'll be at the game against CSU Thursday so I'm so excited to finally see her (the team) play!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'll have to look you up Thursday.

Hey, AF1 --- if you taught her to be good at everything, looks to me like a smashing success.  6 points, 6 boards, 6 assists, and (if i recall correctly) 3 steals PLUS outstanding defense on one of opponent's leading scorer.  She would have to sell popcorn and throw free t-shirts to broaden her areas of performance!  She is getting to be my fave too. 

4 minutes ago, Tom Jones said:

Hey, AF1 --- if you taught her to be good at everything, looks to me like a smashing success.  6 points, 6 boards, 6 assists, and (if i recall correctly) 3 steals PLUS outstanding defense on one of opponent's leading scorer.  She would have to sell popcorn and throw free t-shirts to broaden her areas of performance!  She is getting to be my fave too. 

If she does throw t-shirts at time outs can I sit beside you next time your here so she can throw one my way?  But the ones they throw are usually like a medium and that really won't even fit my arm,but it would be cool to final get one!:D

1 hour ago, Silverbacked1 said:

If she does throw t-shirts at time outs can I sit beside you next time your here so she can throw one my way?  But the ones they throw are usually like a medium and that really won't even fit my arm,but it would be cool to final get one!:D

I had one and give it away. If I get another one I'll keep it for you Silver.