Welcome to The Nebrasketball Podcast

hhcmatt

avatars-000207913565-8huy9j-t200x200.jpg

After listening to the guys over at The Nebrasketball Podcast this year, I thought it made absolute sense to ask if they'd like to be associated with the site and after some tense negotiations I'm happy to say they've agreed to be the official podcast of the HHC.  They'll still be maintaining their site but will also have their own section over here at the HHC. 

Here's the premise of the show if you're not familiar. 

The Nebrasketball Podcast is a take on Husker Hoops for fans, by fans. Born out of NWU’s “The Prowl”, Kellan Schmidt and Ryan Sutter pick up where they left off, giving an unapologetic take on the state of Nebraska Basketball. Perennial court stormers, sad nappers, and Jaysker haters Kell and Sutt bring a student section mentality to the PBA and to the podcast. Kell and Sutt are both longtime Nebrasketball fans, but their passion and enthusiasms reached the pinnacle when they met their freshman year of college. Together they quickly adopted their own “open door policy” – meaning that if a door opens they’re going through it. Because of this, they’ve sat court side,  been first row at Big Ten Title Games, swam in Las Vegas pools after hours, and much much more. What door will they open next and which adventure awaits Kell and Sutt next? Listen to the pod as Kell and Sutt open doors and explore what it means to be a true Nebrasketball fan.

Let me be the first to officially say before Rosenthal beats me to it: Welcome Kell and Sutt!

View full article