Petty critiques of new HHC: The official feedback thread

jimmykc

Just wanted to mention the new beat writer at LJS i.e. Chris Basnett did a good job on his first Husker Hoops preview. There used to be a section on the media at the bottom of the forum section. Is it still here or is it accessed differently? The main nugget I got from the article is Jordy's favorite movie is "Mulan". He has to be fearless to admit this in print.

Edited by jimmykc

1 hour ago, atskooc said:

Just noticed that if you give an up arrow, you can also give a down arrow on the same post (thus, if you hit the wrong one, you can cancel it out).

Cool.

Good to know... but what if you accidentally hit the down-arrow (instead of up)? Can you hit the up-arrow twice to make it +1? Or just settle for a negated reputation?

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

Dimes; I liked the way the old schedule was posted for all to see on the first page. I know this year's schedule has already been put into a thread but it would be much easier to access if that thread could be pinned so that times and tv schedule can be readily accessed. Thanks

THere is a schedule menu at the top that leads to here

However I know what you mean so I'll either try that and/or if I'm really getting good a widget thing that just shows you the upcoming game

Why Doesn't the Schedule automatically update to show the scores for the games that have been played like the schedule on Huskers.com does (an embeded link to the Huskers.com schedule so your schedule is always up to date may work to accomplish this.  :ph34r:)

How about a schedule for the WBB in addition to the Men BB schedule?

Edited by Red Don

• 2 weeks later...

Dimes: Can you somehow attach the scores of the games already played to the schedule or make a separate tab so that we can keep up with our record as the year drags on? I already have trouble remembering how badly we won or lost a past game and it will be worse by the time March rolls around. A quick reference would be nice to have available.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, 49r said:

Not sure why it took me so long to find it, but I just took a look at the 'Leaderboard' tab this morning.  Wow, what a cool feature!

Not terribly useful, but cool nonetheless.

Thanks for pointing that out!

I hadn't seen it before, and I agree that is it pretty cool.

• 1 year later...