2018 G Xavier Johnson - Decommit to Pitt

ajb5856

26 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I'm going on record once again saying I think the discussion of how warm his seat is will be a moot issue because we're going to kick ass this year.

We're not going to be debating Miles' job status when we're watching for where we're seeded on selection Sunday.

I can appreciate the optimism. And I could see the potential for some struggles, especially early (not unlike 2013-14). Guess we'll see how it all goes in 90 days.

11 hours ago, huskercwg said:

Swam. I don't disagree that the AD does not read what we have to say, but he would be very unwise not knowing what we are saying and thinking.  This site is known for diehard Husker fandom.  Without overstating it, we seem to be the heart of the fan base.  Not bragging, but if he knows what this site is saying, he will have a great understanding of what the fans think of the product on the floor.  So the AD may not be reading this, but he better have minions that are paying attention.

Now, with a massive agreement in hand and the full Big Ten share of money coming in — published reports suggest north of $50 million per team per year — Nebraska athletics has more money to spend. Asked what fan feedback he’s received on how NU will spend it, Eichorst said: “If I need a fan to come tell me what we need to be successful, I don’t know if I’m doing my job.

Curiously, I can't quite make out those 'other five' medallions (I'm not getting any younger, ya'know).  They seem mysteriously hazy and out of focus (especially the one on the top right); While the Big Red 'N' stands out like a Beacon.

Edited by Red Don

3 hours ago, 49r said:

Seems to be a fairly random collection?

I know the Jays absolutely want to grab a PG in 2018 as this was part of the reason they didn't offer Heiman in '18.

Everyone else I'm not sure on. These seem like the 'biggest' 6 schools to offer besides Providence and an offer from now fired NCSU coach Mark Gottfried

I'm fairly certain we were the first to offer of his top 6 which may or may not mean anything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 8:13 AM, 49r said:

Seems to be a fairly random collection?

From Washington (state) to Washington D.C. Then also southern realms of Florida as well as Atlanta, Omaha, and Lincoln. Yeah, it's quite the collection of programs in many different regions/conferences.

Edited by AuroranHusker

35 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

Definitely my favorite kid in this class

2 things about this video

1. I can't tell if defenders are afraid of his speed or more likely don't really care about keeping passes out of the post in AAU.

2. His floater/shooting game is what I expected Anton Gill to have.