2019 JUCO SF Teddy Allen - WNCC - Signed

He scored 7ppg as a freshman in the big 12 on only 11 minutes a game. He is older and looks in better shape now, so if he’s getting 25 minutes a game I hope he’s in the 15pt+ category. Will depend who he’s playing with too. I hope we have a couple guys in that range so he does not have to be the primary scorer all the time.

13 minutes ago, Art Vandalay said:

He scored 7ppg as a freshman in the big 12 on only 11 minutes a game. He is older and looks in better shape now, so if he’s getting 25 minutes a game I hope he’s in the 15pt+ category.

Dont get me started 😂😂😂 im one of the best when it comes to way too early and unnecessary projections.

WARNING!    Abandon HOPE; All Ye who enter here! image.gif😮

I know some folks don't want to get their hopes up yet again :Cautious:, only to be dashed against the Husker shoals of eternal despair.  😬image.gif  If you're among the emotionally fragile Husker faithful, Avert your Eyes or Stay Away!

(Coded to protect the Innocent or Unwary. If you MUST see it; insert "https://" in front of the link & open in a new window)

Oh, What the Hell, Couldn't get it to work; Here's the link:

https://twitter.com/SynergySST_JUCO/status/1240832729576624128?s=20

Edited by Red Don

4 hours ago, REDitus said:

Wow these numbers are interesting!   He clearly shot better on the central to left side of the court(facing the basket)     I wonder what that is about?   Am I jumping to a conclusion?

It was always way easier for me to hit jumpers going left and shooting right.  You have to turn more of your body to square up going in the direction of your dominant hand.  

It's nice for purposes of recruiting cred. He isn't any better or worse as a player just because he moved up in stars and he'd have been just as good a player for us this coming season if they hadn't moved him up to 4. But it's nice to see that 4th star for him as a recognition of what he did on the court and it's also nice for us to see that other people have regarded the recruits we're bringing in as somehow worthy of our hopes and aspirations for them.

20 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

It's nice for purposes of recruiting cred. He isn't any better or worse as a player just because he moved up in stars and he'd have been just as good a player for us this coming season if they hadn't moved him up to 4. But it's nice to see that 4th star for him as a recognition of what he did on the court and it's also nice for us to see that other people have regarded the recruits we're bringing in as somehow worthy of our hopes and aspirations for them.

The refs might take that into consideration. It seems to help Kansas and Michigan State to have more stars.