Zay Roby out 6-8 weeks

The thing that worries me the most is the word "chronic."  It seems like our players never just break a bone, sit out a couple months, and then come back 100%.  There's always some kind of extenuating circumstance that limits their abilities forever after. 

We're snake bit!  Cursed!  The sky is falling!  Our next POTUS is either Hillary or the Donald!

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system...GBR.

Did someone say chronic???  

cheech.gif

Glad they are addressing the issue now rather than later but...if this is a chronic injury for Gill and it causes him to miss games during the season...who takes his minutes?  We have three other scholarship guards on the roster(Tai,Watson,Taylor)...are we expecting Tai and Watson to be on the court more than 30 minutes a game? 

Glad they are addressing the issue now rather than later but...if this is a chronic injury for Gill and it causes him to miss games during the season...who takes his minutes?  We have three other scholarship guards on the roster(Tai,Watson,Taylor)...are we expecting Tai and Watson to be on the court more than 30 minutes a game? 

It's going to be brutal if we're missing those guys and this is why we signed a guy like Taylor.

If both those guys are out you have to start looking at McVeigh at the 2 I think.

Glad they are addressing the issue now rather than later but...if this is a chronic injury for Gill and it causes him to miss games during the season...who takes his minutes? We have three other scholarship guards on the roster(Tai,Watson,Taylor)...are we expecting Tai and Watson to be on the court more than 30 minutes a game?

It's going to be brutal if we're missing those guys and this is why we signed a guy like Taylor.

If both those guys are out you have to start looking at McVeigh at the 2 I think.

The problem with that is if McVeigh is at the 2 then who is at the 3? Fuller? Horne?

Hopefully these can get healed up before the season or we are gonna be in a tough spot.

reminding me a little of ed last year. ed came in and put on all that muscle and was injured most of the year. same thing might be happening with roby. hopefully i'm wrong and roby will be fine.

I think the difference between him and ed is that isaiah needs the extra muscle not so sure ed did lol.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

reminding me a little of ed last year. ed came in and put on all that muscle and was injured most of the year. same thing might be happening with roby. hopefully i'm wrong and roby will be fine.

I think the difference between him and ed is that isaiah needs the extra muscle not so sure ed did lol.

Ed had never lifted a weight before stepping foot on campus. All the muscle he has came after high school. Dude's just a physical freak like that.

Ed had never lifted a weight before stepping foot on campus. All the muscle he has came after high school. Dude's just a physical freak like that.

All my weight came after high school too. I don't think I did it the same that Ed did though....

All my weight came after high school too. I don't think I did it the same that Ed did though....

12 oz curls? Or 40?

12 oz curls? Or 40?
I prefer 12 oz

12 oz curls? Or 40?
I prefer 12 oz

Yeah, I do too, sometimes 16 or 24 if I decide not to get my reps in at home.

12 oz curls? Or 40?

Well you should start off with 12 oz curls first before you move up to 16 oz and 24 oz and maybe 40 oz if you're feeling good.

#curlsforthegirls

He needed the muscle, not the size.

Zay needed both.

12 oz curls? Or 40?

Well you should start off with 12 oz curls first before you move up to 16 oz and 24 oz and maybe 40 oz if you're feeling good.

#curlsforthegirls

This reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines of all time.

What are you curling these days.... besides your hair?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Miles said he’s confident Anton Gill will be ready for the start of the season. Roby’s return date still unclear

Tim Miles said Anton Gill is “a couple weeks out” from practicing, and Isaiah Roby is "about a month out.” Gill had procedure on knee.