Zay Roby out 6-8 weeks

Could be worse. I've got a good friend that during practice last night for a game this Saturday broke her tibia, her fibula and ripped out all the ligaments in one of her legs. She's going to be out a while.

Did he rub some dirt on it & keep going? ;)

Whoa.

haha no...she's been  posting heavily medicated updates on Facebook and is going in for surgery this afternoon.  For what it's worth she was practicing in preparation for a roller derby bout Saturday night.

Hate to speculate but doesn't sound like Roby's injury is improving at all and may require additional intervention. Hopefully, if he does need surgery, they pull the trigger sooner rather than later to get him healed up.

Oh man, hate hearing that.  The last I heard was that he was ahead of recovery schedule. 

• 2 weeks later...

Also a little OT but the article I read the update on Roby mentions that Paul White wanted an extension on time to enroll but it did not work out as our deadline was today. The article also says we have three open scholarships at the moment.

We actually only have one right? Or did I miss some really big news?

Also a little OT but the article I read the update on Roby mentions that Paul White wanted an extension on time to enroll but it did not work out as our deadline was today. The article also says we have three open scholarships at the moment.

Please don't alarm us, this has been a bad day.

I've heard/read 3 open ships reported incorrectly a few different times the past couple of weeks, not sure where that number got started in the media, but it has been circulating.

They just need this page: http://huskerhoopscentral.com/scholarships

Currently 1 for this year and 2 for 2017-18

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-basketball/freshman-isaiah-roby-scheduled-for-mri-huskers-being-very-cautious/article_9f08a170-6e31-11e6-b2a0-fb881fa8f1fc.html

Just read this masterpiece from Barfy, besides the schollie faux pas Lee B. also wrote about Isaiah Roby's stats except those were from his JUNIOR year. Sheesh, do some research. smh

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-basketball/freshman-isaiah-roby-scheduled-for-mri-huskers-being-very-cautious/article_9f08a170-6e31-11e6-b2a0-fb881fa8f1fc.html

Just read this masterpiece from Barfy, besides the schollie faux pas Lee B. also wrote about Isaiah Roby's stats except those were from his JUNIOR year. Sheesh, do some research. smh

He was to busy doing research on the football team to care about the basketball team.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He was to busy doing research on the football team to care about the basketball team.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, I read that one too. It was a tough read. ;)  :wacko:  :ph34r:  :blink: