2017 SF Savion Flagg -> Texas A&M

Two things...

1).  Of COURSE he's 6'7".  We will have that all 6'7" roster...soon.   :lol:

2).  Interesting choice of Husker player in that photo collage in his tweet.

Yeah, I had similar thoughts... on both items.

Soon-to-be Nebraska 79ers.

[For 79" tall players, of course.]

And, Walt P did like to dunk, too. WP had personality, as well...

He has an impressive offer list of late.  Must have blown up over the summer.  Shaka at Texas offered.  So did Dana at Oregon.  And Ga Tech Coach Pastner got in early in the summer.  Just to name a few.

If we can get him here for a visit, we have a chance.  But that's a pretty huge list of schools that we'd have to beat out.

He has an impressive offer list of late.  Must have blown up over the summer.  Shaka at Texas offered.  So did Dana at Oregon.  And Ga Tech Coach Pastner got in early in the summer.  Just to name a few.

If we can get him here for a visit, we have a chance.  But that's a pretty huge list of schools that we'd have to beat out.

In order to be the best, you have to beat the best.

You forgot the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, okay...

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

Oh, okay...

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

You just made my day, week and month! Thanks.

This kid is my top pick of the players we seem to still be involved with for 2017.  I want this kid.  I love the way he anticipates.  Very quick hands, gets his hand on a lot of balls, very disruptive on defense.  Offensively, he's just plain gifted.  He can drive; he can pull up off the dribble; he can shoot from deep.  Scores at all 3 levels.  Plus disruptive on the defensive end.  He's at the top of Norm's board.