OK, AWIII is gone. Let's guess where he ends up.

jimmykc

Apparently he wants to go where he can handle the ball more often. Does Wesleyan have an open scholly?

Dude's just not someone who needs the ball in his hands other than immediately before hoisting it.

This, he was a turnover waiting to happen when he put the ball on the floor.

Creighton

He's nowhere NEAR good enough to make their roster.

He couldn't even sniff the floor at KU...

Are we on FS1 starting this year or is there a 1 year grace period to make fun at the lack of exposure one gets by having their games televised on FS1?

I have heard the three teams currently being considered are VCU, Indiana and...Creighton.  My hunch...Indiana lands him.

That would take the cake....guy supposedly doesn't like getting yelled at by a somewhat hyper and animated coach.....So, let's transfer to Indiana.  Uh huh, makes sense.  

lol....and Miles is a sedated baby compared to what I've seen of Crean.

A buddy of mine had a beer with McDermott on Sunday night and he was not pleased about AW3 leaving. Felt terrible for Tim. So unless he was blowing smoke, I don't see that happening

I have heard the three teams currently being considered are VCU, Indiana and...Creighton.  My hunch...Indiana lands him.

A buddy of mine had a beer with McDermott on Sunday night and he was not pleased about AW3 leaving. Felt terrible for Tim. So unless he was blowing smoke, I don't see that happening

"My Source" versus "Your Source" BATTLE ROYALE!!!

tsvl4pt.gif

If he goes to Creighton, I swear I will hunt him down and kick him in the balls.1

1  Don't be a douche bag and pretend to take this statement literally and claim that I'm making a terroristic threat or some other such bullshit.  It's called hyperbole.  It's called blowing off steam.  It's called talking tough.  And anyone who thinks I really mean it and therefore that I'm committing some crime by saying it, well, you're an asshole.  Your mother never told you that, so it's high time you heard it from someone and that someone might as well be me.  If you try to contend or pretend that I meant an actual threat, you're an asshole.  Period.

I see people on twitter talking like he going to go to Louisville

I hear they have a very nice bench at Louisville.  Although the recruiting parties have gone down hill in recent years.

Nice wooden floor at the bar also.

That would take the cake....guy supposedly doesn't like getting yelled at by a somewhat hyper and animated coach.....So, let's transfer to Indiana.  Uh huh, makes sense.  

That way O.G. Anunoby won't ever rip AW's arm out of his socket again during a game.  But maybe during practice.

That said, Indiana would be pretty loaded if he goes there.  And that would really suck.