OK, AWIII is gone. Let's guess where he ends up.

jimmykc

We might as well start a new thread and make a game of it rather than add hundreds more doom and gloom posts to the "bash Lanigan" thread. Whoever has the correct guess will get to wear the coveted "a-well-placed-source-I -won't- reveal- told- me- this-weeks-ago" badge. My personal guess is Louisville.  1.Coach there doesn't care about reputation which could not be lower. 2. Payback for Gill 3. Might help take some heat off embattled son. 4. High profile team . Anyone else care to take a guess?

Virginia seems even more defensively minded and regimented than NU, and their coach doesn't strike me as a predator. I thought about them and rejected them for that reason.

ok, but he's from virginia and they have been a top seed in the tournament the last 3 years. that was my thought process.

Virginia seems even more defensively minded and regimented than NU, and their coach doesn't strike me as a predator. I thought about them and rejected them for that reason.

ok, but he's from virginia and they have been a top seed in the tournament the last 3 years. that was my thought process.

Virginia Tech might be more likely, even though they're really not much of a step up from us. But Buzz Williams has a good track record and he's a "predator" who would whisper in a kid's ear, if the rumors about other coaches recruiting Andrew are true.

The Hokies weren't great last year, but they have players enough players returning that they look decent on paper. AWIII would definitely increase their shot at the NCAA.

Virginia Tech might be more likely, even though they're really not much of a step up from us. But Buzz Williams has a good track record and he's a "predator" who would whisper in a kid's ear, if the rumors about other coaches recruiting Andrew are true.

The Hokies weren't great last year, but they have players enough players returning that they look decent on paper. AWIII would definitely increase their shot at the NCAA.

Interesting but I doubt it, Miles and Buzz Williams are very good friends if I remember correctly.

49r: Sort of sad that his transfer seemed to invite more speculation on a KU board than on ours. I'm also surprised to find Miles is not liked by some down there. Who knows why? At any rate, Syracuse and Texas are mentioned on that board as well as Virginia and even Florida. time will tell.