Andrew White Transfering

Lanigan 123: I hate to be that guy and have avoided mentioning this up to now but ,after over 15,500 hits on this little thread, could you PLEASE add the other "r" in the title before everyone thinks us Nebraska folks don't know how to spell "tranzferr"?

While we're at it, can we get rid of the unnecessary apostrophe in the Petteway thread title?

Lanigan 123: I hate to be that guy and have avoided mentioning this up to now but ,after over 15,500 hits on this little thread, could you PLEASE add the other "r" in the title before everyone thinks us Nebraska folks don't know how to spell "tranzferr"?

While we're at it, can we get rid of the unnecessary apostrophe in the Petteway thread title?

No idea what you're referring to.  ^_^  :P

By the way, misspelling transferring is apropos: He gone.

Would be curious what Mr. Pavelka thought of this whole ordeal. Seemed like he was pretty close to the white family. Sometimes he chimes in on the board.....

I don't believe anyone was closer to the Whites than Kenya Hunter, and his tweet after this went down spoke volumes. He felt betrayed. I doubt Kent has a much different take, but if he wants, he certainly could share his opinion here!

Would be curious what Mr. Pavelka thought of this whole ordeal. Seemed like he was pretty close to the white family. Sometimes he chimes in on the board.....

I don't believe anyone was closer to the Whites than Kenya Hunter, and his tweet after this went down spoke volumes. He felt betrayed. I doubt Kent has a much different take, but if he wants, he certainly could share his opinion here!

Here's that Kenya Hunter tweet:

Here's that Kenya Hunter tweet:

https://twitter.com/Coach_KHunter/status/747206843873714177[/quote

Wow, that does speak volumes.

I've read that if Miles has another bad year he very likely will get canned. Does anyone here have that same sentiment? Personally I don't unless they just play horrendous this year. For those that believe he should get the boot if the team has a bad year, how good would they have to be to change your mind?

he'll get a pass this year, but 17-18 will probably be the most crucial season for miles.

i'd also say that it'll be difficult to fire him if he keeps bringing in top 100 recruits.

I don't believe he's in danger of losing his job but he won't get a pass for another dismal year. And I agree on next year being a crucial year for him. Hopefully that means no more key departures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you feel any better about him if he stopped making jokes and tweeting stuff during halftimes and such?

He needs to develop a dumbfounded smile and blame the players or else become a big fan of Jon Gordon.

Hmmm, that seems like a smaller school close to home that I wondered if AW-III might head to, eventually. Interesting. I actually hope AW-III lands at Richmond, and does well. He seemed like a really nice kid who has aspirations that might be above his level of play, but at least the guy can dare to dream. Guess we'll find out the date of registration with the nature of AW-III's previous "transactions."

Hmmm, that seems like a smaller school close to home that I wondered if AW-III might head to, eventually. Interesting. I actually hope AW-III lands at Richmond, and does well. He seemed like a really nice kid who has aspirations that might be above his level of play, but at least the guy can dare to dream. Guess we'll find out the date of registration with the nature of AW-III's previous "transactions."

It's not AWIII's aspiratirations on display here. Helicopter Dad wants his payday from the NBA.

It's not AWIII's aspiratirations on display here. Helicopter Dad wants his payday from the NBA.

Semantics.

i've heard syracuse all along. I would be surprised if he's seriously considering richmond.

Richmond is his hometown. Dark horse, maybe. But, I think it's his best move. Play in front of friends & family to savor that last rodeo. Forget about the NBA, and just play ball for the love of the game. But, I know, silly me. What am I thinking?!?  :blink: