Andrew White Transfering

Wouldn't that be something if he couldn't find any place and had to tuck his tail and come back here.

Yes, that would be the upset to end all upsets. Not gonna happen, so it's the end of the road. Maybe he could put together some weights/workouts in his driveway like Terrell Owens to attract "attention."  ;)

Wouldn't that be something if he couldn't find any place and had to tuck his tail and come back here.

I'm guessing the coaches changed the PIN for the lock on the Hendricks Center after he left ... and he won't be getting a copy of the new number.  ;)

Not a prayer that Miles invites a cancer into the team's body. I would have a better chance of playing (well if my eligibility hadn't expired 42 years ago)!

Not that there were many in the boat to start with, but we all can see now that this was definitely NOT a Miles or staff issue at the end of the day and was really a White family issue.  

Only read posts from one person here who thought it was a Miles and staff issue.

Not that there were many in the boat to start with, but we all can see now that this was definitely NOT a Miles or staff issue at the end of the day and was really a White family issue.  

Only read posts from one person here who thought it was a Miles and staff issue.

I think there were 2 or 3 dissenting, tops.

Boy THAT was dissenting!  ;)

Boy THAT was dissenting!   ;)

It's like the 2 or 3 telling AW-III he had to go elsewhere to hear what he wanted to hear here. ;)

He's coming back here before he heads to Richmond.

Also Miami in the mix

Jim Larranaga is a high character guy, and I doubt he will have much tolerance for AWIII's antics.  

Its getting sad watching AWIII camp artificially drum up interest by "leaking" supposed visits.  To my knowledge the only school which AWIII actually visited was Syracuse.  Not Michigan State, not Louisville.  

Like it was stated there were only a couple on here, but in general in you ever go on to other boards, there were quite a few that arent well versed on the day to day of things like we are here that had their pitchforks ready to go.  I think we tend to be a little more educated over here, at times, but just making more of a blanket statement as time goes on.

Like it was stated there were only a couple on here, but in general in you ever go on to other boards, there were quite a few that arent well versed on the day to day of things like we are here that had their pitchforks ready to go.  I think we tend to be a little more educated over here, at times, but just making more of a blanket statement as time goes on.

Either way, both camps come out losers in this situation IMO.  We are not a better team without AWIII, and it's highly unlikely AWIII is going to find what he's looking for.  He's either going to end up at a place like Cuse where his production will go down or end up at a place like Richmond where he will probably put up similar stats to last year.  But, in a league and on a team that doesn't get much press or air time.  We will never know what really happened as Miles and the staff have moved on.