Purdue Game Thread: As Sure As Dogs Can Fly

cipsucks

Will tonight be the night we make history?  I'm not talking major historical accomplishments, just Tim Miles first conference win as the Nebraska head coach.  The odds are sorta in our favor....

This is the first time in conference play we've been less than a double digit "dog".  (Nice tie-in with the thread theme, huh?).  However, the line that started off with the Huskers being 1.5 point underdogs has risen to 3.  The money is going Purdue's way.

As for tonight's game, Purdue has a bench, we don't.  Almeida needs to avoid fouls and missed bunnies.  Ray, please give us that 50% shooting effort from the floor we know you're capable of.  Rivers and Shields, you guys are a really nice surprise this year.  Keep it going.  Talley, you are always the X factor. 

For the first time in conference play this year, I think we come away with a "W".  Go Big Red!

evening mr. cip. i see tommy shaw on my screen and i'm not sure if I should press play. styx or the yankees? guess i have to press the button to find out.

GBR!!

phew, styx... :)

tcp, one of my nephews who is part of our business, knows Mr. Nugent.  :)

better him than me! heh heh.