2017 G Thomas Allen - LOI

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, Norm Peterson said:

Extremely quick release.  Seems to have good touch.  Shoots well off the dribble.  Has a nice floater.  Appears to have good range.  Should be able to create his own shot at the next level but also looks like a good facilitator.  Doesn't get much jump into the jumper but it's a compact motion on the shot that should be very repeatable.  Sneaky athletic.  Saw a vid of him dunking quite easily multiple times.

Bump...

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, HB said:

Saw Allen today on his recruiting visit.   He and Miles watched a few points of the volleyball game.  I'd say 6'1" is about right, if not a little inflated.  He looked nervous, wasn't smiling--perhaps in awe of  our awesomeness.

So true story--they are standing in the corner of the arena, and one of the event staff geezers comes over and tells them they can't stand there.  So they had to to go sit down.    Miles just looked at him, like "you're kidding me, I'm Tim Freaking Miles, way to make me look good old man".   Man, those folks like their rules!  Hey Shawn, perhaps have them loosen up a bit, and have rules become merely guidelines when it involves your head basketball coach and a recruit.   :huh:  :)

Bump...I guess he chose us despite our rigid ushers :)

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Everyone deserves an up arrow once in a while.  See... doesn't it fell great!

I call it how I see it! Would really like this teams chances to make the tournament if Morrow was still on the team but one thing I will give credit to Miles for is the talent hes brought. They had what? One 4* recruit in school history prior to him coming here?  Again great get esepcially given the circumstances. Now just get us a little more front court help Tim!

I call it how I see it! Would really like this teams chances to make the tournament if Morrow was still on the team but one thing I will give credit to Miles for is the talent hes brought. They had what? One 4* recruit in school history prior to him coming here?  Again great get esepcially given the circumstances. Now just get us a little more front court help Tim!

Got a feeling that's on the way

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk