O.T. Dub in Trub?

jimmykc

I'm not sure whether this should be on the main forum or this one since this is a Husker college BB site, but I wanted to push the Spurs topic down and I'm sure there is a bit of interest in the NBA here since Lue became the Cav's coach. Anyway, OKC is a horribly erratic team with two bona fide superstars and a big Kiwi who seems to be getting jnto Green's head. I'm tending to think the Warriors just might go down which should help the Cavs and Coach Lue move to the favorite's position. Any dissenters?

The way JR Smith and Channing Frye are shooting right now, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Cavs upset the Warriors. Personally I feel the Thunder matchup way better against Cleveland because of Cleveland's lack of a true big man (and Mozgov hasn't seen the floor at all these playoffs). I'm a big fan of Adams and think he's the league's most underrated center, and one of the few guys that is two-way effective.

I'm a huge Bulls fan so I would love to see the Warriors stink it up and not even make the finals. That'll squash the argument of best team ever that has taken place between the 72 win Bulls and 73 win Warriors.

Also, wouldn't pencil in the Cavs as the East representative just yet as it looks like the Raptors will tie the series after tonight.

I'm a huge Bulls fan so I would love to see the Warriors stink it up and not even make the finals. That'll squash the argument of best team ever that has taken place between the 72 win Bulls and 73 win Warriors.

Also, wouldn't pencil in the Cavs as the East representative just yet as it looks like the Raptors will tie the series after tonight.[/quot

Okay just started watching this and want to know how a player from the Cav can be shooting a three and the head coach from Toronto can be like three feet behind him, on the court clapping and yelling as he shoots?

Weird.

If Steven Adams did what Draymond did, but to Steph Curry, I'd imagine that Adams would be suspended for multiple games.

The apparent NBA heirarchy is ridiculous.

Hell even if Adams did it to Green, he prob would have been suspended. The Warriors are the golden boys of the NBA right now.

I kind of hope OKC wins big At GS, just to watch all the band wagon fans start leaving in the third!

Personally, I want to see this series & the CLE-TOR series continue as long as they can.

Once these games are over (obviously including the NBA finals B) ), there will be no hoops for quite a while....

Despite Durant going off for 40, the Warriors stave off elimination last night with a 120-111 win over OKC. GSW had a well rounded effort to keep the series going. Game 6 tomorrow night from Oklahoma. Should be a great game (unless it is a blow-out, which has occurred a lot in the 2016 NBA eastern & western conference finals). ;)

Nice effort by Warriors, sort of a choke by OKC helped. Now I am changing thread to an informal poll. Who will win? As much as I would like to see Lue pick up a ring, I have to go with Warriors. It reminds me of the 2007 baseball season when Cleveland had the Red Sox down 3-1. Sox came back, then crushed the Rockies in the Series. 

Idk man. The Warriors struggled against the Cavs last year even with Irving and Love out. A healthy Cavs team led by LeBron James, that is shooting hot, will be tough. I'm glad we are finally getting the finals match up we got robbed of last year (due to injuries).

Here's to a competitive and healthy NBA finals.

Jimmy, I will go with the Cavs, even though I am rooting for the Warriors (and by that, rooting very casually.  My give a crap factor for the NBA is incredibly low).  Agree the Cavs are much better with Love and Irving this year.