Updated 2017 rankings from ESPN

huskerchode

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious, does anyone know our targets with the change in coaching. I do not even have an idea of the types of players we are looking for.

The previous staff had targets of course. But the new staff will probably have to start over for the most part. Whether or not the new staff knows who we WERE recruiting is unknown publicly.  Wishful thinking would hope there could have been some information on prospects shared with the new staff.

And prospects can contact the new staff too. It's my understanding Fremont's Jensen, contacted Coach Amy about coming to UNL.

Supposedly the new staff is out recruiting...previous commits, and new prospects. We'll see how that goes. It usually takes a couple of years+ to establish relationships, that can result in a commit.

IE:... Start recruiting freshmen and sophomores now.

Sidney Cooks is on the list..she was interested in NU at one time.

Just curious, does anyone know our targets with the change in coaching. I do not even have an idea of the types of players we are looking for.

Here's our recruiting board you can check out.  http://huskerhoopscentral.com/topic/7937-2017-recruits/

Of the players on that list the new coaches have been in contact in some form or another with the following players:

Taylor Kissinger

Madison Piper

Destiny Harden

Carlie Littlefield

Bailey Helgren.