AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

Still don't like that he doesn't say he is 100% committed to Nebraska. Some say the obvious doesn't need to be stated, but his wording as of late has me slightly paranoid. Can fall classes start already!!!

His answer was not quite firm on coming back, true.

But I'm not losing sleep over it.  Right now, he's here.  He'd have to make a big, uncertain change that doesn't include the NBA to be elsewhere next year.

There's a certain known to coming back here.  He comes here and he's averaging a good 16 or more ppg on a team that, as indicated in a different thread, sure doesn't look like just a .500 team.

I'll assume he's coming back until I hear otherwise.  And I'm not buying the otherwise unless Bryan Rosenthal tweets it.

With Watson having unbelievable handles plus combo guards in Webster and Gill in the mix, does White handling the ball more improve our chances of winning?

Drew needs to be more efficient in transition... And coming off of the secondary break. Other than that, I wouldn't anticipate AW-III handling the rock a ton with the excellent guard play that NU returns (along with ball-handling newcomers).

Yep, when they are talking about his ball handling I doubt they want him bringing the ball up or initiating the offense from the top of the circle.

I think it's more when the three isn't there they want to see things like him be able to get to the short corner and make a move inside for a layup more often than he did last year.

Still don't like that he doesn't say he is 100% committed to Nebraska. Some say the obvious doesn't need to be stated, but his wording as of late has me slightly paranoid. Can fall classes start already!!!

But I'm not losing sleep over it. Right now, he's here. He'd have to make a big, uncertain change that doesn't include the NBA to be elsewhere next year.

There's a certain known to coming back here. He comes here and he's averaging a good 16 or more ppg on a team that, as indicated in a different thread, sure doesn't look like just a .500 team.

I'll assume he's coming back until I hear otherwise. And I'm not buying the otherwise unless Bryan Rosenthal tweets it.

For what it is worth, earlier in the process he did say Nebraska or NBA and that if he played college ball again it would be for the Huskers. AW3 seems like a mature enough young man where you can trust his word.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw an interesting stat this morning that proves Andrew made the right decision. Of the 44 college players drafted last night only 2 of them, the 58th and 60th pick, were not invited to the NBA Combine. Looking at the players that went undrafted it's definitely a cautionary tale for those players in the future that if you don't get that invite it's probably a good idea to go back to school.

But I'm not losing sleep over it. Right now, he's here. He'd have to make a big, uncertain change that doesn't include the NBA to be elsewhere next year.

There's a certain known to coming back here. He comes here and he's averaging a good 16 or more ppg on a team that, as indicated in a different thread, sure doesn't look like just a .500 team.

I'll assume he's coming back until I hear otherwise. And I'm not buying the otherwise unless Bryan Rosenthal tweets it.

For what it is worth, earlier in the process he did say Nebraska or NBA and that if he played college ball again it would be for the Huskers. AW3 seems like a mature enough young man where you can trust his word.

I blame you for jinxing it with posts like this last one.