AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

He did show up on the board at around 7:45. Evidently Lanigan didn't want to post?

Question for the board: Should I rub it in with Lanigan or should I let it go? ;):P:D

He's just a sideshow. He's not going to admit that both him and his source are full of it.

Starting to think he and his source are one and the same person.

This is from the NCAA guidelines...there may be more to it, but I am not going to kill myself reading through the entire rule book: 

Competition while enrolled in graduate program. [DI/DII] A student-athlete who is enrolled in a full-time graduate program needs to carry the amount of credit hours as defined by the institution to be considered full-time.

And this is from the UNL Student - Athlete handbook:

Academic Eligibility Eligibility for Competition and the Six-Hour Rule A student-athlete, enrolled as an undergraduate student or as a graduate student, is required to complete a minimum of six semester hours of degree-applicable academic credit in the previous full-time regular academic term to be eligible for competition. To be eligible to compete in a postseason event (e.g., conference tournament, bowl game, NCAA Championship) that occurs between regular terms, a student-athlete must have completed 6 semester hours of degree-applicable credit in the previous academic term.

He did show up on the board at around 7:45. Evidently Lanigan didn't want to post?

Question for the board: Should I rub it in with Lanigan or should I let it go? ;):P:D

He's just a sideshow. He's not going to admit that both him and his source are full of it.

Lanigan's OK.  I just wanted to give him a little grief, that's all.  ;)

Lanigan's OK.  I just wanted to give him a little grief, that's all.  ;)

Just bustin his chops, my source is me so

I read quite a bit about Husker Basketball....like a lot.  Did anyone else notice throughout the year how AWIII would sometimes gripe about how the offense we run wasn't exactly geared towards his strengths and how Miles would sometimes mention that White needed to be more well rounded?  For the most part I think they both get along fine but it's obvious they're both individuals who butt heads at times.  I don't doubt at some points they butted heads throughout the year and that might have been one of the many secondary factors after the actual question: "Will I be drafted and/or make a NBA squad?"

I don't disagree that White might have said something about being disgruntled about how Miles runs things....I've just simply disagreed on the verbatim interpretation based on every other piece of information and also on it's overall value about White's decision whether or not to go pro; White not choosing to stay in the draft doesn't validate or invalidate some off the cuff statement he might have made because the decision has always been about whether or not he would be drafted.

Anyone else find it odd that white just said he was going to return for his final year of college basketball and not return to Nebraska.. Is he thinking about possibly being a graduate transfer??? Seems to me he has been pretty quiet..

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/after-encouraging-pre-draft-process-white-returns-to-huskers/article_28854604-9dda-57ec-ad0d-deff6ecd18a8.html

"In an interview two weeks ago, White said he would decide between the NBA and Nebraska, and that playing overseas or becoming a graduate transfer wasn't an option."

Anyone else find it odd that white just said he was going to return for his final year of college basketball and not return to Nebraska.. Is he thinking about possibly being a graduate transfer??? Seems to me he has been pretty quiet..

I didn't want to rile anyone up but I noticed the same thing. I asked around and it doesn't look like anything to be worried about.

I liked this from the columnist from Omaha this morning:

Instead, White is coming back to Pinnacle Bank Arena, and with the lineup of kids who got their feet wet last season, NU has a chance. The game at Clemson. The trip back in time to Allen Fieldhouse in December. Heck, Kansas coach Bill Self, who lost White to Nebraska as a transfer, told me in March he was worried about White coming back to haunt him in that game. Not sure how much Self needs to sweat, but the concern seemed genuine. Self knows what AWIII can do.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/tom-s-take-andrew-white-s-return-furthers-tim-miles/article_d1e93c3c-22f8-11e6-8d7d-0765178654c8.html

I was thinking I hope we have the Masters program that he wants, or he will be looking somewhere else. Just something else to worry about, I guess.

I have never started a Masters program, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. If Nebraska doesn't have his program. I will get it up and running.

With Watson having unbelievable handles plus combo guards in Webster and Gill in the mix, does White handling the ball more improve our chances of winning? 

Drew needs to be more efficient in transition... And coming off of the secondary break. Other than that, I wouldn't anticipate AW-III handling the rock a ton with the excellent guard play that NU returns (along with ball-handling newcomers).