AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

“We are excited to have Andrew remain with our program,” Nebraska Coach Tim Miles said. “This has been a valuable time for him, as he has tested his skills against some of the best competition and received very important insight from key NBA personnel. We look forward to continuing to help Andrew's development to improve his NBA profile even more than he already has done through this process. I believe next year could be our most complete team with a great opportunity for success in the Big Ten and NCAA tournament, I'm happy Andrew will be with us to go out and prove it.”

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=210977594

He can only be better by going through this process, correct?  He knows what he has to work on.  He has always been a good team player.  Man, if he can improve his handles, if he can improve his ability to take the ball to the hole, if he can improve his lateral defense, IF, IF, IF, he is going to be really special next year.

“We are excited to have Andrew remain with our program,” Nebraska Coach Tim Miles said. “This has been a valuable time for him, as he has tested his skills against some of the best competition and received very important insight from key NBA personnel. We look forward to continuing to help Andrew's development to improve his NBA profile even more than he already has done through this process. I believe next year could be our most complete team with a great opportunity for success in the Big Ten and NCAA tournament, I'm happy Andrew will be with us to go out and prove it.”

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=210977594

White’s return bolsters Nebraska’s lineup, as six of the Huskers’ top eight scorers return for 2016-17 as part of a group of seven returning letterwinners. In all, the group combined for nearly 69 percent of its scoring and 70 percent of the team’s rebounding last season.

Add in a now-eligible Anton Gill to go with FROSH Jeriah Horne, Isaiah Roby, and Jordy Tshimanga and I'd say that Nebrasketball appears to be armed & ready for a B1G year in 2016-17. I foresee a team that will be able to defend the entire court and also be able to knock down shots, near and far!