AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

I guess, I feel the other way.  With that said, AWIII has not made it a secret that he is going to take his time. 

With you on this one, to me it seems like he is looking for a reason to go.  That said, I've eaten a lot of crow in life up to this point so what the heck.  Dish me up a plate and I will gladly take it if I am wrong.

I guess, I feel the other way.  With that said, AWIII has not made it a secret that he is going to take his time. 

With you on this one, to me it seems like he is looking for a reason to go.  That said, I've eaten a lot of crow in life up to this point so what the heck.  Dish me up a plate and I will gladly take it if I am wrong.

I can kind of see that, if he waits it out and enough of the right people drop out of the draft maybe he'll slide into a draft spot.

He's absolutely looking for a reason to go, but that's been the way he has approached this from the start. So that's no surprise.

And he may have a team that has told him, if Players A & B go back to school, you're next on our board. So he may be waiting for Players A & B to decide.

I'm just not sure why he told the newspapers he'd announce Tuesday - I could've gotten more sleep last night if he had just not said anything about a decision date, because I assumed from the start this would go to 10:58 pm CT Wednesday.  ;)  That's kind of his deliberate style after all.

12 players left to decide 

Official decisions left (12 remain) before tonight's 11:59 deadline: Roscoe Allen (Stanford); James Blackmon (Indiana), Jaron Blossomgame (Clemson), Isaiah Briscoe (Kentucky), Tyler Dorsey (Oregon), Nikola Jovanovic (USC), Marcus Lee (Kentucky), Chinanu Onuaku (Louisville), Alec Peters (Valpo), Pascal Siakam (NM State), Caleb Swanigan (Purdue), Melo Trimble (Maryland), Andrew White (Nebraska), Troy Williams (Indiana).

He's absolutely looking for a reason to go, but that's been the way he has approached this from the start. So that's no surprise.

And if I came across as damn him for doing so, I was not.  I will be looking at all options if I were, well, 21, tall, quick, skilled at basketball and well you get the point.  In the end, I understand he is going to do what he feels is best for him.

And if I came across as damn him for doing so, I was not.  I will be looking at all options if I were, well, 21, tall, quick, skilled at basketball and well you get the point.  In the end, I understand he is going to do what he feels is best for him.

Especially since he earned his degree...

Especially since he earned his degree...

yep

11 players left to declare

Official decisions left (11 remain) before tonight's 11:59 deadline: Roscoe Allen (Stanford); James Blackmon (Indiana), Jaron Blossomgame (Clemson), Isaiah Briscoe (Kentucky)Tyler Dorsey (Oregon), Nikola Jovanovic (USC), Marcus Lee (Kentucky), Chinanu Onuaku (Louisville), Alec Peters (Valpo), Pascal Siakam (NM State), Caleb Swanigan (Purdue), Melo Trimble (Maryland), Andrew White (Nebraska), Troy Williams (Indiana).