Chartice White -> Florida State

Bugeaters1

Gotta think the transfer rules make it unlikely she comes here. If they can get around extra year of eligibility loss, her and Shepard would be formidable for just about any team to deal with.

I wasn't thinking, as usual, about the transfer rules.  I wonder if K-State is on her list.

Heard that Illinois will only have 5 returning players on next year's roster. Hoping that we have a minimum of 6, preferably 7. Could we actually wind up with 10 or fewer on the roster if we don't get all 5 recruits to come in? I'm thinking those that are staying are Allie, Esther, Emily, Rachel, Jess, and Maddie. Three recruits have stated they are still in. Maybes are Natalie and Jasmine (but I'm thinking she's gone)' and the other two recruits. Maybe Ostrander will play. Am I forgetting anyone?

Heard that Illinois will only have 5 returning players on next year's roster. Hoping that we have a minimum of 6, preferably 7. Could we actually wind up with 10 or fewer on the roster if we don't get all 5 recruits to come in? I'm thinking those that are staying are Allie, Esther, Emily, Rachel, Jess, and Maddie. Three recruits have stated they are still in. Maybes are Natalie and Jasmine (but I'm thinking she's gone)' and the other two recruits. Maybe Ostrander will play. Am I forgetting anyone?

Yes, we may be scrambling for players. Looks like Jasmine is pretty much gone. Hope Ostrander will be able to play if possible. If Nat goes will Washington go too? (they played together in Cali.) Washington could see new a new role with new staff. Sure hope they both stay, would make huge difference.

Coach may need to look for additional bodies this summer. A lot to be sorted out.

Darrien Washington.

I guess we're bored waiting to hear the news on which current players and commits are staying with NU.

The reality of a new head coach taking over, and completely new staff makes keeping players and new commits stay, even more difficult.

Maybe the silence can be taken a good news? No news is good news ??