Amy Williams is the new WBB head coach

Bugeaters1

Will be interesting to see if Brown gets a look to stay on staff.  I like the diversity of her current staff, which isn't easy to do  in Vermillion. I watched a little film of the NIT final.  I would think the 3s getting bombed would be inticing to Romeo.  I'll have a better feel for it in a couple of weeks when I see the staff, and the early returns on keeping current players and signed recruits.

I hope she can get Cayton to stay with Nebraska. I was looking forward to watching her!!!

Should be interesting with Cayton. You'd think administration would informed her a new coach was being announced today & asked her to speak to her first before releasing her from her LOI.

Just did some checking on what kind of program So Dak had before she took over.  Actually, they weren't bad.  I'm guessing the coach before Williams was lured away for a higher-paying gig as well.  Their worst record in the 4 years pre-Williams was 15-17.  The year before that they were 18-11 and ended with a loss to North Carolina in some post-season tournament.  The two years immediately prior to Williams, they went 23-8 and 20-12, picking up post-season wins both years.

all the silence had me thinking (and hoping) it's just gotta be coach williams. gusso's are a high character family. i am sure it probably ate at her a little bit not being able to talk to her fans in vermillion during this period. i know she loved them and had a lot of respect for them. congrats to coach williams!!! GBR!