NAT NAT to transfer to Washington

Bugeaters1

Agree with redsteve... It's time to smile and look forward.

Like everyone here I hope Nat stays. She's Rachel's best friend. Her departure would leave a huge hole to fill.

However, if she goes it will create an opportunity for another player to step up and excel. Sports history is replete with good news stories like the one facing our Huskers. So whatever Ms. Romeo decides will work out fine. NOBODY is bigger than the program/team.

So if she leaves... Godspeed

If she stays... I can't wait to see her play

Regardless, Coach Williams will figure it out.

We're going to the NCAA Tournament in March.

Can I hear an...Airborne!!!

I don't know if I can say airborne, my family has two air force dad and brother one navy father inlaw. A brother and two son in laws one is an ex. Two nephew's in the army and a nice marines. Oh and my old boss was in the screaming eagles. So I'll just say let's go HUSKERS and I forgot a cousin that was a ranger. GO AIR BORNE

The two most important ones are the ones who are wavering. Go get 'em Amy. You need guards especially if Romeo transfers. Movin' on.

They're important, but Mitchell is probably not properly rated, just as Hooper wasn't. 

So how would you rate Mitchell Sam.

Hi all. Here's my first post. (I know, what a newby thing to say...)

Does anyone have any idea which way Natalie is leaning? 

Welcome, Rastro.  

Word is she is still strongly considering a transfer.   It would be great if she stays.  An energizer bunny on both ends of the floor for 40 minutes.  Runs off screens the whole offensive possession; great range on the jumper.  Despite all the work on the offensive end, she works very hard on defense. Provides a big dilemma to defenses who want to key on Shepherd.   A very fun, special player to watch.   On the selfish fan part, I hope we get 2 more years of that.  

Do you suppose Coach Williams has said that everything is in-house right now, until final decisions are made?  I'm assuming Cincore is gone, but am holding out hope for Romeo.  And I think there is a decent chance we still get all of our recruits.  At least I'm hoping so. 

i wouldn't doubt that one bit. love to have them all stick, but, there is something about doyle (besides being the very good player)--------she could be big, imo.

Welcome Rasto!   welcome.gif

Here you'll find a large base of basketball knowledge (but you already knew that), including; plenty of long-suffering Husker Hoops fans, waiting (and praying) for 'Takeoff' (that dambuster First MBB Husker Tournament Win!); many 'noobs' (like myself - becoming interested in Husker Hoops since Miles came aboard); some hangers-on or renegades from 'other' boards; at least two savvy parents (hopefully increasing) of current Lady Husker players; And, maybe a couple of Curmudgeons.

I'm sure I must have forgotten to mention a few;  :ph34r:  Oh; Norm, Sorry!  redface.gif

Anyway, Relax, Participate, and enjoy the Fun!

(btw - from my remote vantage point only, I like our chances of retaining key players and recruits with the high-profile hiring of Coach Williams)