Palmer is N

My info says mom wants him in Lincoln. Thinks it's a safe place for him to land, doesn't want him in a big city anymore

It's us or Temple and mom wants no part of him in Phillie. I think mom wins this one.

do you guys really think his mom is playing that big of a role? he's 21 years old. not 14.

having said that, i think there's a great chance james comes here. we have a need for a guard, great facilities to train in during his year off, play in the B1G, and miles has great success with transfers. basically the perfect fit.

My info says mom wants him in Lincoln. Thinks it's a safe place for him to land, doesn't want him in a big city anymore

It's us or Temple and mom wants no part of him in Phillie. I think mom wins this one.

do you guys really think his mom is playing that big of a role? he's 21 years old. not 14.

having said that, i think there's a great chance james comes here. we have a need for a guard, great facilities to train in during his year off, play in the B1G, and miles has great success with transfers. basically the perfect fit.

I'm 27 and my mom grilled me for weeks on where I would be moving to in Lincoln when I accepted a new job, asking me where the crime areas are, where the nice communities are.

Momma's always play a role. And if she came on the trip, that's generally an indicator her opinion has weight.

Momma's always play a role. And if she came on the trip, that's generally an indicator her opinion has weight.

not saying she has no input. just saying the kid is going to go to the school that's going to allow him to get on the court and be the best player he can be and also finish his degree.

webster/gill/white will all be gone when palmer is a senior, so he will have a great chance of starting for us then. that seems like the main reason he will choose us IMO.

not saying she has no input. just saying the kid is going to go to the school that's going to allow him to get on the court and be the best player he can be and also finish his degree.

webster/gill/white will all be gone when palmer is a senior, so he will have a great chance of starting for us then. that seems like the main reason he will choose us IMO.

JP will be a junior in eligibility when Webster & AW-III are out of eligibility. Plenty of PT will be available in a year from now.

JP will be a junior in eligibility when Webster & AW-III are out of eligibility. Plenty of PT will be available in a year from now.

Yep.

Can't get anymore official than this...

Great pickup.  Just need Jordy now.

I can't help but comment on the love Rosenthal gets for being "official".  After all, this is the guy who told us Mathiang was considering Nebraska.  By the looks of that now, he was working off of an urban rumor.

Or not

Can't get anymore official than this...

Great pickup.  Just need Jordy now.

I can't help but comment on the love Rosenthal gets for being "official".  After all, this is the guy who told us Mathiang was considering Nebraska.  By the looks of that now, he was working off of an urban rumor.