New Coach Thread

huskerchode

Certainly not trying to upstage you Bugs  ;),  I know what you meant!!!!  :)

On that front, as far as I've heard, at least 3 of the recruits have indicated their initial intention to remain committed, Grace Mitchell, Nicea Eliely (whose dad is a valuable contributor to this forum) and Mi'Cole Cayton.

I'm sure the other two, Kathleen Doyle and Hannah Whitish, will give a fair audience to the new coach, whoever it is, before making any final decisions.

The fact that so far, Amy Williams hasn't come out and said she's staying where she is.....at least means she's giving NU some thought. (That assumes she actually did in fact have a conversation with UNL)

The opportunity to come here would sure seem to be the logical next step in her career.  (assuming she does want to improve her situation career wise)

Not only the money increase, but the chance come back to UNL, and to move up to coaching a B1G team, and the obvious other upgrades in facilities, players, etc etc etc.

So, we'll see what Amy does.....if she's given the opportunity.

Would expect to get this deal done fairly soon, no matter who it is. Anyone heard of any other interest by UNL in other candidates, or by other coaches that might be interested in the job.?