Tyron Criswell Omaha Benson 2012

khoock

Since a lot of Husker fans like to talk about misses in in-state talent here's a good one. TC went to Benson (as did I during the same time) who spent two years at a JUCO and spent his last two seasons at Neveda. He is a 6'3 SG and this year he averaged 13 points 6 rebounds 2 assists and 1 steal per game and shot just over 50% from the field for the season.

His team won the CBI and TC was named Tournament MVP.

Man, I'm "why aren't we recruiting Nebraska guys!?!?!?" King of the board - but Criswell, out of high school, was noooo where near the player he became his last year of JUCO. I don't blame "us" for missing on him.

Marty Levinson deserves a ton of credit for the player he turned Criswell into. And, TC deserves a ton of credit to be willing to work that hard.

Actually I took it as Norm's sly way of suggesting that maybe the entire Topic deserves a rest.   ;)  It seems like its something akin to hitting yourself over the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop! (or maybe there's an agenda?)

Looking at it another way; with only 15 or so scholarships to allocate there are bound to be some obvious (in hindsight) misses; as well as hits.  Even if All the scholarships went to in-state kids, I don't believe there would be any shortage of misses.  :ph34r: 

Actually I took it as Norm's sly way of suggesting that maybe the entire Topic deserves a rest. ;) It seems like its something akin to hitting yourself over the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop! (or maybe there's an agenda?)

Looking at it another way; with only 15 or so scholarships to allocate there are bound to be some obvious (in hindsight) misses; as well as hits. Even if All the scholarships went to in-state kids, I don't believe there would be any shortage of misses. :ph34r:

Have to call atskooc in for a ruling on your use of semicolons. We're going to have to check the monitor.

Yeah, I thot about that. Probably not correct to have two semi-colons in the same sentence; but, in my defense they do separate different lines of thought (see, I'm dyslexic and have trouble concentrating on a singe thought; just look at my avatar lol.gif)