2016 SG Ryan Murphy -> Charlotte -> Pitt

unl

Is this a good thing to be one of the best unsigned out of California? So in other words he may be the best player that nobody wants. How many kids have signed out of the state? 200? 300? Is he in the top 300 out of Cali? I wish we knew the real scoop w this kid.

It is an intriguing saga, if nothing else. Kind of like rubbernecking, in a sense.

I'd take both of 'em, if it's a package deal! :lol:

First I like shareef bio, height, son of shaunie and Shaquille O'neal nice and simple. And if giving Murphy a scholarship could somehow by the grace of God, land us Shareef that would be most excellent

Not that it's ever gonna happen, but we have Keyshawn's son maybe we could be second generation Destination

Think of all those Husker players who were awesome in the 90's. We've already had Shavon, son of Will Shields. Nebrasketball needs some more legacy players, for sure.

Keyshawn Jr. already sporting his Terran Petteway #5 Nebrasketball jersey!

Not that it's ever gonna happen, but we have Keyshawn's son maybe we could be second generation Destination

Think of all those Husker players who were awesome in the 90's. We've already had Shavon, son of Will Shields. Nebrasketball needs some more legacy players, for sure.

Keyshawn Jr. already sporting his Terran Petteway #5 Nebrasketball jersey!

https://twitter.com/RobinWashut/status/721481721531600896

weirder things have happened

So, can someone do me a BIG favor?

If there's ever anything worth really knowing about this kid as it relates to Nebraska basketball, would you start a new thread on him saying, hey, there's finally something worth really knowing about this kid as it relates to Nebraska basketball so it's time to check the thread on him again?

Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile, I'm going to assume we haven't offered, won't be offering, he's not coming, we can all just forget about him being a legitimate prospect.  Until we hear otherwise.  Which is when you start that other thread. OK?  Thanks!!!

I don't think Norm meant what he said. It was a poor choice of words and I think Norm will continue to check this thread in case something happens and it gets posted here.

Has Mangok announced his departure from Louisville yet?

And actually Norm, all you need to know is #Calibraska and that it's a movement. Just connect the dots and you'll be okay.

I don't think Norm meant what he said. It was a poor choice of words and I think Norm will continue to check this thread in case something happens and it gets posted here.

And actually Norm, all you need to know is #Calibraska and that it's a movement. Just connect the dots and you'll be okay.

I didn't see this post because I'm not checking this thread anymore. FYI

I didn't see this post because I'm not checking this thread anymore. FYI

You're gonna miss so much news as this thread is definitely headed for 30 pages.

So, can someone do me a BIG favor?

If there's ever anything worth really knowing about this kid as it relates to Nebraska basketball, would you start a new thread on him saying, hey, there's finally something worth really knowing about this kid as it relates to Nebraska basketball so it's time to check the thread on him again?

Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile, I'm going to assume we haven't offered, won't be offering, he's not coming, we can all just forget about him being a legitimate prospect.  Until we hear otherwise.  Which is when you start that other thread. OK?  Thanks!!!

murphy claims to have communicated with Miles by phone, so we must have some kind of interest in him. even if it is just a walk-on spot.

• 1 month later...

Some guys just can't handle the fact they aren't good enough to get where they think they should be playing. I get it, it's your dream and you want to make it but at some point you have to start facing reality. At this point he will end up being a 21 year old freshman in college.

Some guys just can't handle the fact they aren't good enough to get where they think they should be playing. I get it, it's your dream and you want to make it but at some point you have to start facing reality. At this point he will end up being a 21 year old freshman in college.

So what does reclassifying even do for him at this point? What is his exact age? Can't find it anywhere. 20? So he's not going to be playing high school ball right? He can't can he? In Nebraska, once you hit 19 you're done with eligibility right? What are the rules elsewhere? If he's reclassifying, where is he gonna play this next year?