2016 SG Ryan Murphy -> Charlotte -> Pitt

unl

No disrespect, but I would take a guy like this 100 times over a guy like Evelyn or Tarin Smith.

Why?

He looks like he can actually handle the ball and score baskets.

Tarin Smith did not have the freshman season Watson did, but he showed he could play at the Big10 level, We'll  see on Evelyn. 

Unless Bakari is transferring, he's not getting a scholarship here no matter how many times he retweets people tweeting at Miles to take a look because we're currently at capacity for project point guards. If that dude really wants to be part of the Calabasas posse I bet dollars to donuts that Miles would love to have him as a preferred walk-on.

Unless Bakari is transferring, he's not getting a scholarship here no matter how many times he retweets people tweeting at Miles to take a look because we're currently at capacity for project point guards. If that dude really wants to be part of the Calabasas I bet dollars to donuts that Miles would love to have him as a preferred walk-on.

Exactly.

For whatever it is worth, Ryan Murphy favorited a tweet of mine to a friend about Nebrasketball. I do not follow him or anything. Saw the notification and his name sounded familiar then I realized I read about him here on the board.

He did the same thing to me.

For whatever it is worth, Ryan Murphy favorited a tweet of mine to a friend about Nebrasketball. I do not follow him or anything. Saw the notification and his name sounded familiar then I realized I read about him here on the board.

He's now a bit of a stalker on twitter about Nebrasketball & all things Husker. lol

He's now a bit of a stalker on twitter about Nebrasketball & all things Husker. lol

No doubt.  I made a tweet about the release of the Womens Volleyball schedule and he favorited it.

No doubt.  I made a tweet about the release of the Womens Volleyball schedule and he favorited it.

https://youtu.be/14ZO1b3T6jo?t=22s

Stage Five Clinger