2016 SG Ryan Murphy -> Charlotte -> Pitt

unl

Looks like a decent shooter but I'm not sure of his athleticism.  Looks a bit slow laterally and there's no film of him on defense, of course.  Didn't see much in the way of dunks so can't really judge his explosiveness, either.  But, hey, ISU offered, apparently.

Iowa State and Cleveland State were his best offers. A whole bunch of D-1 teams are keeping on eye on him with "medium interest" as per verbalcommits.com [Nebraska is currently not one of them, though].

Interesting stuff right there. Looks like he's at a prep school in Connecticut??

I think that's a different guy...2016 vs. 2017. Have we for sure offered this guy is my question.

I think he transferred to Calabasa from the prep school in Connecticut.  

I think is clearly a case where Coach Riley needs to knock on Miles door and says look Tim I really need these two kids you need another shooter this kid isn't so bad , let's work something out. Tim looks at Coach Riley and says ok but you need to get on a plane and go find me a giant that score with his back to the basket and with that they make deal

He could be our Aaron Craft or DJ Byrd or Nate funk or any other white combo guard with a bad hairline that we've always hated that always kills us

While a hilarious point, I don't think he's the caliber of player of any of these guys.  

Craft is a great athlete.  The only reason he isn't in the NBA is because he can't shoot.

DJ Byrd is 6'5" 225lbs.  

Nate Funk is... well... maybe this kid could play in the MVC... but Funk was a solid D1 player, and 6'3".