The 2016 Transfer Thread

hhcmatt

Not a Uk transfer. If a UK player transfers after their freshman year, we don't want them.

I believe the question around this area is the potential for a big-man grad transfer from L'Ville to NU.... any news on that front from KY?

Auroran, I think you have to read between the lines a little bit on this one.

Not a Uk transfer. If a UK player transfers after their freshman year, we don't want them.

I believe the question around this area is the potential for a big-man grad transfer from L'Ville to NU.... any news on that front from KY?

Which lines are you referring to, Normy?  Am I barking up the same tree we've been humping lately?  :o  :blink:  :unsure:

Which lines are you referring to, Normy?  Am I barking up the same tree we've been humping lately?  :o  :blink:  :unsure:

Reading between the lines, it just sounded to me like we (including HuskerinKentucky) are all talking about the same player.

Reading between the lines, it just sounded to me like we (including HuskerinKentucky) are all talking about the same player.

Yeah, I figured. All's good that ENDS good. GBR

Long time listener, first time caller. It might be 3-4 weeks, but expect some really, really good news on a transfer coming soon.

No offense...but I'm always skeptical of new posters(alot of obsessed Krayton trolls around these parts).  Especially new posters that start out with a bang.  With that said, I hope you are right and won't hold it against you if you aren't.  Good news would be welcomed though

FWIW these posts are coming from the state of Kentucky

Long time listener, first time caller. It might be 3-4 weeks, but expect some really, really good news on a transfer coming soon.

No offense...but I'm always skeptical of new posters(alot of obsessed Krayton trolls around these parts). Especially new posters that start out with a bang. With that said, I hope you are right and won't hold it against you if you aren't. Good news would be welcomed though

FWIW these posts are coming from the state of Kentucky

Counciltucky, Iowa????? I knew there were some Bluebird fans hiding out across the river!

Welcome aboard huskerinkentucky! In 3-4 weeks will the Huskers land a transfer whose first name is pronounced the same as a juicy stone fruit belonging to the genus Mangifera, consisting of numerous tropical fruiting trees, cultivated mostly for edible fruit?

No it can't be him.  

Don't you remember he was asked that question as his team was walking into the locker room where they were getting ready to play what could be the teams last game.  He, I believe, was also asked that in front of his teammates.

I would not have been able to totally answer that question in at that time.

But hey you never know. 

Not a troll, the whole Kelley clan is from Inman. Been stranded in SEC country most of my life, but my mom and Grandpa had the good sense to raise me as a Husker. When I was in college, mid 90s, I'm getting old, I was driving to the Big 8/Big 12 conference tournaments even as UK was tearing it up. I have read these boards for years, but sense the tide is turning against Miles, and that should not happen. I might be wrong on the transfer, but I'm not trying to mislead anyone. I'm Red all the way through. Just for fun, check Jordy T's twitter and see who his best friend is. Just saying....

Not a troll, the whole Kelley clan is from Inman. Been stranded in SEC country most of my life, but my mom and Grandpa had the good sense to raise me as a Husker. When I was in college, mid 90s, I'm getting old, I was driving to the Big 8/Big 12 conference tournaments even as UK was tearing it up. I have read these boards for years, but sense the tide is turning against Miles, and that should not happen. I might be wrong on the transfer, but I'm not trying to mislead anyone. I'm Red all the way through. Just for fun, check Jordy T's twitter and see who his best friend is. Just saying....

So many of these guys come through Cal's camps, either as counselors, or as players. His camp in Indianapolis is when I fell in love with Roby. I kept a watchful eye for the last year waiting for UK to offer him, but damn, that kid has always been N. He is hellbent on resurrecting/building a program. Miles can flat out recruit, most of these recruiting guru types have taken notice.

I think I know who you're talking about... Dallas area?  Are he and Jordy a package deal?  That would not suck. 

Not trying to be cryptic. I wasn't allowed to join a message board until after I was gone from the university. Even then they demanded 2 years. In the meantime I have come as close to the line as I can. I scouted a player with Doc Sadler, Anthony Hickey, that we should have gotten. However, my mom works for the state high school athletic assoc., and I probably went too far with him. Doc probably F'that up anyway.

WOW... I didn't know Link Kabadyundi was Jordy's Tshimanga's brother.... he's the 7'2" kid who visited NU in 2014.  He left TCU for more playing time.  Transferred to Blinn Junior college from TCU after his Fr. year due to lack of playing time and I'm guessing he's ready for D1 again.  This would make a whole lot of sense. 

The two of them would be an incredible haul. 

I wonder if Mangok (Sr.), Link (Jr.), and Jordy (Fr.) would be a possibility?  It's 2:15am. 

WOW... I didn't know Link Kabadyundi was Jordy's Tshimanga's brother.... he's the 7'2" kid who visited NU in 2014. He left TCU for more playing time. Transferred to Blinn Junior college from TCU after his Fr. year due to lack of playing time and I'm guessing he's ready for D1 again. This would make a whole lot of sense.

The two of them would be an incredible haul.

I wonder if Mangok (Sr.), Link (Jr.), and Jordy (Fr.) would be a possibility? It's 2:15am.

Tandem towers from the same family plus Mangok? A trifecta of big men for Miles? Yes, please! I might freak out if the brothers happen.