Who are we playing next year from the Big 8?

hhcmatt

49r- sort of telling that this has generated many more comments on the Phog than here. Also shows there is the usual smattering of intelligent and clueless internet posters south of the border (of course, HHC is the exception). I would join one of the jayhawk posters in wanting to see a football home and home as well. KU is a great place to tailgate in the surrounding college neighborhood.

49r- sort of telling that this has generated many more comments on the Phog than here. Also shows there is the usual smattering of intelligent and clueless internet posters south of the border (of course, HHC is the exception). I would join one of the jayhawk posters in wanting to see a football home and home as well. KU is a great place to tailgate in the surrounding college neighborhood.

Well, this was a slow boil for us because we pretty much knew this was coming.  If the first we heard about it was last night at midnight there would be 10+ comments today.

I think we're going to be crazy-good in football next year (and again in 2017/18). With a little luck we could do the same in basketball (especially 17/18). :)

Were you in Denver today?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

signhuh.gif  :)

I believe he's asking if you've been smoking pot.

I think we're going to be crazy-good in football next year (and again in 2017/18). With a little luck we could do the same in basketball (especially 17/18). :)

Were you in Denver today?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

signhuh.gif  :)

I believe he's asking if you've been smoking pot.

Nope!  koolaid2.gif   ;)

I don't think we'll see the big invasion we've seen in the past when KU came to town. I think the NU ticket base is large enough now, having sold out the building for three straight years that there won't be a blue ribbon around the top of the arena. There will be more than most visiting teams, but it won't be like it used to be in the Devaney Center.

I'd be in favor of Nebraska football playing KU, too. They were 0-12 last season! lol ;)

We couldn't even beat Purdue so not sure we want to be tangling with KU either......Might just add another loss to the record.

I gave you an up arrow because that made me laugh, good tongue in cheek answer.

But, really, KU is other-worldly poor. They should have never fired the Fat Guy. He could really coach. I think his name was Silver. ;)

So, with the results of the last few days (KU wins @OU and vs OSU and Texas beating WVU), Kansas has - for all intents and purposes - locked up their 12th consecutive Big XII regular season championship.  They will in fact likely win the title outright now.

Congrats KU, I guess, but man this series will be a massive challenge for us!

These are nice but not sure how they relate to black history month. But while we are on the topic here are some questions to ponder while we await the game tonight. 1. I believe the above unis were worn by the only KU team to win the NCAA during the 50's. Who (not whom) was the center? 2. If you got that one, then what famous coach played on that team? 3. If you got that one, then you may try this one for a gold star on KU trivia. Who was the All American center for KU the year after the NCAA title team and what was his home town?