Barclays Center Tourney Schedule

throwback

Well at least Ark-Pine Bluff managed to not let Cincy double up the score on them today.  ;)

I pulled the TV info for the games in Brooklyn off my DirecTV guide, so hopefully it's accurate. But sometimes those regional sports network games are blocked out at game time, even though they show up on the guide. And sometimes with those regional sports networks, the schedule changes last minute. (Thanks to rlgyank for finding some more local options!)

GW, Tenn, and Cincy Web sites all say TV for the Brooklyn games are on the American Sports Network, which must provide the broadcast to regional sports networks? ASN doesn't seem to have an online streaming option on its Web site: http://americansportsnet.com/schedule/

Sunday 11/22

• Cincinnati 99, Ark-Pine Bluff 50
  • Tennessee 89, Gardner-Webb 64
  • Nebraska 92, SE Louisiana 65
  • George Washington 92, Army 81

Tuesday 11/24

• Gardner-Webb at George Washington, 10 am
  • SE Louisiana at Cincinnati, 6 pm (ESPN3)
  • Army at Tennessee, 6 pm (SEC Network)
  • Ark-Pine Bluff at Nebraska, 7 pm (live: BTN Plus, replay: BTN, 9:30 am Wednesday 11/25)

Friday 11/27

• Cincinnati vs Nebraska at Brooklyn, 5:30 pm (live: ESPN3 & SportsNet New York & MASN & digital 42.2 KPTM Omaha & ALT (Altitude) 2 channel - replay: Altitude Network, 3:30 am Saturday 11/28)
  • George Washington vs Tennessee at Brooklyn, 8 pm (live: ESPN3 & SportsNet New York & MASN & CSN California, replay: CSN California, 3 am Saturday 11/28)

• SE Louisiana vs Garnder-Webb at West Point, 4 pm
  • Ark-Pine Bluff at Army, 6:30 pm

Saturday 11/28

• Consolation at Brooklyn, 11 am, TV - None
  • Championship at Brooklyn 1:30 pm, TV - KXVO 15 Omaha & ESPN3

• Consolation at West Point, TBA
  • Championship at West Point, TBA

Sports Net NY is 639 on DirecTV and MASN is 640. CSN is 698 I think.

Altitude is 681. Some of these channels require the DirecTV sports package subscription. 

Sorry no idea what channels these are on Dish, TWC, or others

With NU football Friday too, I'd imagine there won't be any over-the-air radio coverage on Husker Sports Network, just an Internet stream. Maybe a secondary radio station in Lincoln or Omaha will pick up basketball for an over the air broadcast so people could listen driving home from football, but I doubt it.

I am guessing CD105 in Omaha will have it.  I think that is one of the main reasons they changed networks is so they have another station available in this situation.  It was that way last week when Big Red Reaction was still on 590.  Just had to wait for the volleyball broadcast to end.

I believe the championship game is on KXVO, channel 15 in Omaha on Saturday at 1:30, but the consolation game is not on, that I can find anyway. The champioship game might also be on DirecTV channel 681-1, the Altitude alternate channel.

Actually now that you say that, I do remember watching a little bit of Southern Miss play some FCS football team a week or two before they came to Lincoln and I think that game was on KXVO and I'm pretty sure it was produced by the American Sports Network - I remember thinking I had never heard of ASN and how odd it was to have that game on around here.

So it's very possible KXVO and its sister channels like 42.2 would pick up those games, as they probably have an agreement with ASN already in place.

ASN must be like a Raycom from the old Big 8 basketball days.

Just looking again at the ASN Web site, Saturday's consolation game is not listed at all on its upcoming broadcast schedule, so it might not be produced by ASN. The championship game is listed in the schedule.

Also is there an ALT (Altitude) 2 on TWC in Lincoln? That's one of the channels on the Web site listed as being a broadcaster of the NU-Cincy game in the Lincoln area. Can't find ALT 2 on DirecTV.

I believe the championship game is on KXVO, channel 15 in Omaha on Saturday at 1:30, but the consolation game is not on, that I can find anyway. The champioship game might also be on DirecTV channel 681-1, the Altitude alternate channel.

Actually now that you say that, I do remember watching a little bit of Southern Miss play some FCS football team a week or two before they came to Lincoln and I think that game was on KXVO and I'm pretty sure it was produced by the American Sports Network - I remember thinking I had never heard of ASN and how odd it was to have that game on around here.

So it's very possible KXVO and its sister channels like 42.2 would pick up those games, as they probably have an agreement with ASN already in place.

I'm glad you, jay, & rlgyank are all on top of this TV for this weekend. Good stuff.

Tuesday 11/24

• George Washington 94, Gardner-Webb 65
  • Cincinnati 64, SE Louisiana 49
  • Tennessee 95, Army 80
  • Nebraska 67, Ark-Pine Bluff 44 (replay: BTN, 9:30 am Wednesday 11/25)

Friday 11/27

• Cincinnati vs Nebraska at Brooklyn, 5:30 pm (live: ESPN3 & SportsNet New York & MASN & digital 42.2 KPTM Omaha & ALT (Altitude) 2 channel - replay: Altitude Network, 3:30 am Saturday 11/28)
  • George Washington vs Tennessee at Brooklyn, 8 pm (live: ESPN3 & SportsNet New York & MASN & CSN California, replay: CSN California, 3 am Saturday 11/28)

• SE Louisiana vs Garnder-Webb at West Point, 4 pm
  • Ark-Pine Bluff at Army, 6:30 pm

Saturday 11/28

• Consolation at Brooklyn, 11 am, TV - None
  • Championship at Brooklyn 1:30 pm, TV - KXVO 15 Omaha & ESPN3

• Consolation at West Point, TBA
  • Championship at West Point, TBA

Sunday 11/22

Friday's game is now listed as an ESPN3 program. So that helps. 

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/startDate/20151127/

Thanks - added to the list up top - also Tenn-GW is listed as an ESPN3 game, as is the Saturday championship. Still no TV listing anywhere for the consolation Saturday though.

Why do we care what channel the consolation game is on Saturday?   I don't want to watch Cincy playing in that game, anyway!

The program from the men's game on Tuesday night said that the Cinci game is being carried on 42–2. So this is confirmed.

Saturday 11/28

• 3rd - Nebraska 82, Tennessee 71
  • 1st - Cincinnati 61, George Washington 56

• Consolation - SE Louisiana vs Ark-Pine Bluff at West Point, 3 pm
  • Championship - Gardner-Webb at Army, 5:30 pm

Sunday 11/22

Tuesday 11/24

• George Washington 94, Gardner-Webb 65