Sunday Jerseys

hhcmatt

LOVE the jerseys, I too would be cool with them as standard home unis'. Those zig-zag Converse hi-tops though? Not so much...

I didn't hate the shorts, but I'd put this there instead.

HerbieHusker1974.gif

Except Herbie needs to be spinning a basketball on his finger instead of carrying a football.   ;)

I did a quick search, didn't find it, but yeah, that would be better! I admittedly didn't look that hard, though...

• 2 weeks later...

Do they (should they) become the permanent home uniforms this season?

Yes.

And I could be wrong assuming this, but I think the administration heard people's opinions on social media (and maybe even this board) and heard the positive feedback about these uniforms. That's probably why they brought them back so quickly the second time.

Yes.

And I could be wrong assuming this, but I think the administration heard people's opinions on social media (and maybe even this board) and heard the positive feedback about these uniforms. That's probably why they brought them back so quickly the second time.

You are wrong in assuming that.

Yes.

Good to know. I just can't remember the last time they brought out alternate uniforms and started wearing them so frequently one game after the other.

For basketball I like the script.  I also really like the cream color.  My biggest problem is the shorts.  I think they detract from the whole thing.  The shorts should be plain or the tops should have stripes on the sides.

I think it would be cool to incorporate the state outline on the shorts.

Yes.

Good to know. I just can't remember the last time they brought out alternate uniforms and started wearing them so frequently one game after the other.

They've got a lot of uniforms to wear this season, most of which are better than the average home uniform. From what I was told they'll be wearing a few more that you haven't even seen yet.

For basketball I like the script. I also really like the cream color. My biggest problem is the shorts. I think they detract from the whole thing. The shorts should be plain or the tops should have stripes on the sides.

But the shorts incorporate Voltage. Most people liked the Voltage.

For basketball I like the script. I also really like the cream color. My biggest problem is the shorts. I think they detract from the whole thing. The shorts should be plain or the tops should have stripes on the sides.

But the shorts incorporate Voltage. Most people liked the Voltage.

I, for one, like the Voltage look but I can see where people can say the tops and bottoms don't quite match each other.

So they've worn these uniforms for the last 3 home games.  It's pretty clear they're the best looking unis we've had in a long long time.  Do they (should they) become the permanent home uniforms this season?

usa-today-8967742.0.jpg

I say yes.

Do we go back to the well on Sunday?