Acticle - Nebraska on the decline, Creighton on the rise

Fastbreaker

I'm not sure how Nebraska can decline much further.  I suppose it's possible, especially considering how strong the B1G appears to be going into the season.

But, it seems a little bit like lazy haphazard writing.  I mean, if you aren't going to give any reasoning *at all* for placing Nebraska in the "on the decline" category (and St. Mary's for that matter, along with the three programs in the "on the rise" category) then really what's the point?

When they say Nebraska is on the decline and Creighton is on the rise, I think all they mean by that is that Nebraska reached its zenith with an NC AA tournament appearance and Creighton reached its nadir last season. Actually, they are wrong because I believe Creighton could get worse.

Damn Norm are you my dad?  He is the only other person I have seen use Zenith and Nadir properly in a sentence.

When they say Nebraska is on the decline and Creighton is on the rise, I think all they mean by that is that Nebraska reached its zenith with an NC AA tournament appearance and Creighton reached its nadir last season. Actually, they are wrong because I believe Creighton could get worse.

Damn Norm are you my dad?  He is the only other person I have seen use Zenith and Nadir properly in a sentence.

I teach those words to my seniors every year. 

I agree. Creighton's football team is still undefeated while we're at our worst since the 1950s.

You can commemorate that undefeated CU football team at 0-0: http://www.fanprint.com/products/creighton-university-football-still-undefeated

Thank God I have a garbage can near my desk that I can throw up in.

It showed up on my ads on social media. I chuckled. It is kind of funny...

I agree. Creighton's football team is still undefeated while we're at our worst since the 1950s.

You can commemorate that undefeated CU football team at 0-0: http://www.fanprint.com/products/creighton-university-football-still-undefeated

When in doubt, replace "ads" with "virus" for anything that relates to Creighton.

When in doubt, replace "ads" with "virus" for anything that relates to Creighton.

Still funny...