Well, it could be worse. We could be Texas fans.

Norm Peterson

Someone needs to go capture a clip of a fan's reaction during the last couple minutes of that first half.

Texas started a drive at their own 4, drove it nearly the length of the field, converting on a couple of third downs.  Drive it down to about the TCU 25 and the kicker hooked a FG attempt wide left with about 1:30 to go in the half.

TCU then took over and marched it right down and scored another TD in about 5 plays.  And it's halftime.

After the missed FG, the camera goes over to a couple of Texas fans, one with his head in his hands and the other patting him on the back.  The one guy then sits up and you can clearly read his lips:  "Let's leave."

Boy, if Texas comes back in this one, they're going to really regret leaving at halftime.

Someone needs to go capture a clip of a fan's reaction during the last couple minutes of that first half.

Texas started a drive at their own 4, drove it nearly the length of the field, converting on a couple of third downs.  Drive it down to about the TCU 25 and the kicker hooked a FG attempt wide left with about 1:30 to go in the half.

TCU then took over and marched it right down and scored another TD in about 5 plays.  And it's halftime.

After the missed FG, the camera goes over to a couple of Texas fans, one with his head in his hands and the other patting him on the back.  The one guy then sits up and you can clearly read his lips:  "Let's leave."

Boy, if Texas comes back in this one, they're going to really regret leaving at halftime.

44-0 now.  If Texas comes back in this one I will eat my shoes.

44-0 now.  If Texas comes back in this one I will eat my shoes.

Drenched in hot sauce and pickle juice?

is our situation really better than texas now?

No.  And I refuse to be placated by pointing to Texas right now.  Harvey blew up Nebraska football as we know it.   We have no chance.   Nice job Shawn.  Hire an old gee whiz howdy doody hip hip hurray guy who was about to get fired.  Who wants to pass the ball every play.  Yeah, that had a great chance of working.   So no, I don't think I'll feel better because Texas sucks also.  

No.  And I refuse to be placated by pointing to Texas right now.  Harvey blew up Nebraska football as we know it.   We have no chance.   Nice job Shawn.  Hire an old gee whiz howdy doody hip hip hurray guy who was about to get fired.  Who wants to pass the ball every play.  Yeah, that had a great chance of working.   So no, I don't think I'll feel better because Texas sucks also.  

We have passed just slightly more than we have thrown the ball this year.  With that said, the gameplan yesterday was just downright bad on offense.  For a staff that was brought in because of their experience we have given two games away just due to bad coaching.  Not a good sign, and im not sure things get better this year.  Could be a long year and maybe a long 2-3 seasons and we may be looking for a coach again.  I was willing to give Riley some time to shore up some talent and depth issues but yesterday was just unacceptable. 

Wasn't trying to placate anyone AFTER the game, but at 1:00 yesterday afternoon, it was certainly satisfying seeing the horns getting drilled by a program they would have laughed at a scant 10 years ago.

Oct 31 huh? All kinds of costumes can be thought of to get us in. I will start with a dumpster. Large enough to sit and with a lid so they can't see me. Also might get lucky and get some snacks thrown in.

You might want to save that costume for the football game.

Not a good idea, It might catch fire if he wore it to the football game...