Very limited number of NU season tickets are now available

AuroranHusker

Y'know, I didn't do the whole "Seat Yourself" thing.  My deal was not so much that I wanted to move as I want the people whose seats are next to mine to move.  And, notice, I didn't say the people who sit next to me.  I said the people whose seats are next to mine.  That's because I have no idea who they are.  It's always someone different and 9 times out of 10 it's fans of the opposing team.  And you have no idea how much I can't stand sitting next to someone cheering against my Huskers. 

The people on my other side are at least Husker fans but the lady who sits there is just constantly complaining about our players and what she thinks they're doing wrong.  All game, every game.  Yelling at them like they're kids who made a mess in the flower bed and then tracked mud across her carpet.  (When I re-read that last sentence, it sounded a little Freudian.  Unintentional.)

So, anyway, yeah, stuck in the middle.

Y'know, I didn't do the whole "Seat Yourself" thing.  My deal was not so much that I wanted to move as I want the people whose seats are next to mine to move.  And, notice, I didn't say the people who sit next to me.  I said the people whose seats are next to mine.  That's because I have no idea who they are.  It's always someone different and 9 times out of 10 it's fans of the opposing team.  And you have no idea how much I can't stand sitting next to someone cheering against my Huskers. 

The people on my other side are at least Husker fans but the lady who sits there is just constantly complaining about our players and what she thinks they're doing wrong.  All game, every game.  Yelling at them like they're kids who made a mess in the flower bed and then tracked mud across her carpet.  (When I re-read that last sentence, it sounded a little Freudian.  Unintentional.)

Moving might be a better option for your situation at PBA than continued aggravation. But, ehhh, whatcha gonna do about the haters?!  Haters gonna hate, hate, hate... ;)

Normie, no worries on the Freudian thing.  No one under 45 will even know what you are talking about.

When I went to check out how many are available I kept getting this response:

You must purchase a quantity less than 7.

If you want to try again, click here.

So I'm going to assume there are 6 season tickets available.

Try 1 at a time. ;)

So, 6 is not the total number of seats they have left.  It's just the largest span of available seats that are together in any one Section/Row.

But as far as getting an actual count today, I don't think I can do that.

Try 1 at a time. ;)

So, 6 is not the total number of seats they have left.  It's just the largest span of available seats that are together in any one Section/Row.

Gotcha. Wonder how many there were, 100-200 maybe?

I'm in a similar boat, the guy next to me has 4 seats that are for sale every game on Stubhub. And while I don't have anyone on the other side complaining about the players, they might be complaining about me. I don't think anyone in my section likes us. We like to yell, aka support our team.

Try 1 at a time. ;)

Gotcha. Wonder how many there were, 100-200 maybe?

The latest sort of official word was there were under 200 after the end of the Seat Yourself process:

Are people really complaining about the people next to them?  Just 4-5 years ago, there were NO people next to most of us die-hards.  I don't care if a blind, deaf, mute sits next to me.  I'm just happy people are finally starting to support the program and make for a better home court advantage.  I would much rather have an annoying person next to me, then to be told by the PA announcer that I can move down to the 100 section because nobody is there and they want it to look better on TV. That happened MANY of times at the Devaney.

I wish the guy and his son where mute that sit behind me.

They drop f bombs all the time, and even when we win the whine about it.

Just loud stupid guys which have really taken the fun out of it for my boys and me.

And yes I drop f bombs too, but not at the top of my lungs.  And my boys are in their 20's so it isn't anything they don't say,  but once again not at the top of your lungs 10 to 15 times a game.

I started to think that the guys on the team all had the first name. F***.

Just loud stupid guys which have really taken the fun out of it for my boys and me.

And yes I drop f bombs too, but not at the top of my lungs.  And my boys are in their 20's so it isn't anything they don't say,  but once again not at the top of your lungs 10 to 15 times a game.

That's unfortunate.  Some people have no filter, it seems.

And yes I drop f bombs too, but not at the top of my lungs. And my boys are in their 20's so it isn't anything they don't say, but once again not at the top of your lungs 10 to 15 times a game.

I scream and yell, but try and keep it clean. Some people still look funny at me when I get all worked up. Some people, oh well

So you're the big guy who sits in front of me?  I had no idea.

Gee, Silver, all you had to do was say "Hey, buddy, cut the F bombs." 

And I would have said, "Yeah?  Eff you." 

And you would have said, "You wanna take it outside?"

And I would have said, "Not really; you're bigger than me and you'll kick my ass."

And you would have said, "Damn right.  You're not as stupid as you look."

And I would have said, "And you're not as smart as you look."  :o

And then you would have climbed over the seat and started wailing on me.

And we'd both get thrown out but YOU'D be the one to get arrested.

But then I wouldn't be dropping F bombs anymore -- at least not in the arena -- and everyone else in your section would be able to enjoy the rest of the game.

On second thought, that might not be me sitting behind you.  For one thing, I don't drop F bombs.  At least not that YOU'D hear.  For another, the guy who sits in front of me is a small dude -- he fits in one chair, so ...