Shavon Shields named B1G Distinguished Scholar Award winner

It's clearly Shavon's team.  The post-game huddle after the exhibition that I talked about?  He did it again after the MVS game.

Yeah, we probably all know that by now. I thought it was intriguing how BR wrote his tweet. Like there was something extra special, but he couldn't spill the beans. Who knows, that's how I read it anyways.

It's clearly Shavon's team.  The post-game huddle after the exhibition that I talked about?  He did it again after the MVS game.

Yeah, we probably all know that by now. I thought it was intriguing how BR wrote his tweet. Like there was something extra special, but he couldn't spill the beans. Who knows, that's how I read it anyways.

He probably couldn't talk about what happened that Shavon needed to speak up about

He probably couldn't talk about what happened that Shavon needed to speak up about

That's probably more likely. #HardKnocks knock-off, Nebrasketball is likely not. ;)