2015-16 Husker opponents

Another solid day for the Big Ten....Indiana throttles krayton, Iowa dismantles Marquette.  Marquette has not looked good the few games I've watched them now...but I may be wrong on Iowa.  They could be another NCAA team out of the Big Ten.  Rutgers had no business losing to St. Johns...and the refs screwed them over.  Outside of a few teams the Big East is looking weak this year. 

Another solid day for the Big Ten....Indiana throttles krayton, Iowa dismantles Marquette.  Marquette has not looked good the few games I've watched them now...but I may be wrong on Iowa.  They could be another NCAA team out of the Big Ten.  Rutgers had no business losing to St. Johns...and the refs screwed them over.  Outside of a few teams the Big East is looking weak this year. 

Big East hasn't done well in the OOC so far. Illinois should have beaten Providence as well.  Had Rutgers not choked, and had Illinois not missed a wide open tip dunk, the Big East would only have 1 win vs the B10 (Nova over NU which was expected). 

Wisconsin plays GTown tonight so another good chance for a B10 win. 

Long Beach State beat Seton Hall last night too.

Big East hasn't done well in the OOC so far. Illinois should have beaten Providence as well.  Had Rutgers not choked, and had Illinois not missed a wide open tip dunk, the Big East would only have 1 win vs the B10 (Nova over NU which was expected). 

Wisconsin plays GTown tonight so another good chance for a B10 win. 

Long Beach State beat Seton Hall last night too.

Wiscy -2 over GTown today.

Watched most of the Rutgers game...I think Deshawn Freeman is someone we should have gone after out of the JUCO ranks.  He would have fit in well with this team. I know we scouted him but never pulled thru with an offer. 

That's a huge understatement.  What the refs did to Rutgers at the end of that game is punishable by jail time in a few states.