2015-16 Husker opponents

So is this Barclays Classic one of those tournaments where you get 2 cupcakes at home and then play 2 games at the neutral site vs the big names? Which would mean we can schedule 31 total games (18 con/13 non-con), right?

I think so, only the tournament semi's & final will be in Brooklyn.  The 4 "hosts" are Nebraska, GW, Tennessee & Cincinnati while the 4 "Visitors" are yet to be determined, as are the dates for the tourney.

We're going to host Rhode Island on Wed, Dec 2nd at the PBA

Nope. Dec 13th makes a lot more sense because that two weeks previous were looking packed.

With E.C. Matthews returning that should be a pretty solid test for us. 

I still think this later date will mean that Memphis transfer Kuran Iverson won't be eligible to play us. He transferred mid-semester last year and is good though hopefully this results in a RPI bump in the future. They were about as awful as a 3pt shooting team as we were last year and they've added a SG senior transfer who can actually shoot. They should be a little better than last year but we're not rushing the court when we win ;)

We're going to host Rhode Island on Wed, Dec 2nd at the PBA

Nope. Dec 13th makes a lot more sense because that two weeks previous were looking packed.

With E.C. Matthews returning that should be a pretty solid test for us. 

I still think this later date will mean that Memphis transfer Kuran Iverson won't be eligible to play us. He transferred mid-semester last year and is good though hopefully this results in a RPI bump in the future. They were about as awful as a 3pt shooting team as we were last year and they've added a SG senior transfer who can actually shoot. They should be a little better than last year but we're not rushing the court when we win ;)

Maybe YOU won't rush the court dimes, but dammit, I sure as hell will!!!  Even if I'm the only one.

Heck, I might storm the court if we lose!