2015-16 Husker opponents

I just looked on Huskers.com this morning and saw that they have the game set for 6:00 p.m. CST. I don't know if I was out of the loop on that announcement or if this time just got set.

The time was set on January 29th. The time is indicated in the tweet from Nebraska Basketball.

I just looked back at all the @HuskerHoops tweets on Jan. 29 but didn't see any set time the game was going to be played, just the day it was going to be played.

I just looked on Huskers.com this morning and saw that they have the game set for 6:00 p.m. CST. I don't know if I was out of the loop on that announcement or if this time just got set.

The time was set on January 29th. The time is indicated in the tweet from Nebraska Basketball.

I just looked back at all the @HuskerHoops tweets on Jan. 29 but didn't see any set time the game was going to be played, just the day it was going to be played.

It was either 6 or 8. Night game... Sorry, I thought it said the 'exact' time earlier when I posted.