Basketball Parking

aksarben

For those who may wish to purchase season parking for the upcoming basketball season, season parking passes will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM CT at the following website (I do not know what the prices will be) -

www.parkandgo.org

Red Lot 1 sells out quickly so if you want a spot there you'll need to be on line right at 9:00.

Good for you, I decided this year that I would just buy a guaranteed spot in that parking garage that I can use anytime I want year around (includes football and basketball) with in and out privileges. It's more expensive but I'm OK with that and I also don't need to buy parking spaces from the university then either. 

BOOM, got my Red Lot spot again!   :D

I was one of the lucky ones this year as well as got in the RED garage.  You have to type fast to get in this garage.  Last year, I was in the GREEN one and that one wasn't bad so I would have been fine either way.  I'm hoping this is an omen that we will have an "upgrade" to our season as well.

All you guys trying to get the Red garage must have really tied up the website. It stalled on me twice before I could get my Green garage pass. Next year I'll wait 5 minutes for traffic to die down. Much like I wait a few for post game traffic to die down. I wonder if work will let me have a beer while I wait like I do post game.... <_<

All you guys trying to get the Red garage must have really tied up the website. It stalled on me twice before I could get my Green garage pass. Next year I'll wait 5 minutes for traffic to die down. Much like I wait a few for post game traffic to die down. I wonder if work will let me have a beer while I wait like I do post game.... <_<

From what I hear, it's the red garage that has the free beer that causes people to leave the games early. 

Good for you, I decided this year that I would just buy a guaranteed spot in that parking garage that I can use anytime I want year around (includes football and basketball) with in and out privileges. It's more expensive but I'm OK with that and I also don't need to buy parking spaces from the university then either. 

I have the same since I work down here. You do have to pony up money for the privilege to park there during football though not as much.