2019 Recruit?

huskerchode

Yes, I know it is a ways away.  But I saw the other day that a sophomore from Lincoln Southwest High School picked up an offer from South Dakota State.  I think it is her first D1 offer.  Her name is Hannah Kelle, and she is a 6' shooting guard.  Still has a few years to develop.  Might want to keep an eye on her.  I don't think she is done growing yet either.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4829107/hannah-kelle

I coached Hannah throughout middle school actually.  She was probably the most developed/skilled player i had seen at that age group to come out of Lincoln in a long time.  She has a lot of work to do on her shooting touch but very high IQ, very skilled, and is a great person to be around!

Thanks for posting about Hannah Kelle, chode.  It's good to keep up with upcoming local talent. 

I'm really impressed with incoming Freshman Grace Mitchell, and her desire to become a 'Husker.'  (I guess KU didn't give her the time of day.) 

With her shooting skills I hope she becomes an immediate contributor.  It certainly can't hurt to have her and Kennedy Brown on the same club team, especially if Grace has a good Freshmen year in Lincoln.  :)